Episode 12 - The Day

(Just to make sure this page is long enough, I am going to put the Season 1 theme at the beginning.)

(Just replace All Might at the beginning with silhouettes of the Justice League like this.)

(For the parts with Class 1A students, you can imagine whatever you think Beast Boy, Raven and Blue Beetle would be doing

(For the parts with Class 1A students, you can imagine whatever you think Beast Boy, Raven and Blue Beetle would be doing.)

(And while All Might is clashing with Nomu, you can have the Justice League fighting the Injustice Gang, including Joker.)

————————————————————————

Izuku's narration

This year's acceptance rate for UA was lower than usual, but somehow, me and the others made it through.

Each of us secretly cleared the Rescue points part of the exam in different ways.

Blue Beetle blasted the giant robot completely in half after flying a student to safety.

Raven put a protective barrier around herself and a student, completely destroying the robot's leg when it tried to stomp them.

Beast Boy turned into a T-Rex and completely wrecked the robot, destroying it to bits.

And Jinx used her bad luck powers to make the students fall through the ground, manholes and other ways to avoid being crushed.

I had to admit that non-quirk users think more outside the box compared to the heroes from my city.

Superman's recommendation made it through the exams for recommended students alongside a few others, and Batman had gotten two young heroes into an alternate class labeled 3B.

Now all that was left to do was make it through the first day of school, a task easier said than done.

———————————————————————

UA High

Izuku was rushing through the hallways, trying to find classroom 1A, soon finding a huge door with the number on it.

"Man, this thing is huge! Are there giants?" Izuku thought as he saw it.

The most promising students in Japan, and to an extent the world, were on the other side.

He did have small shiver when he wondered if Bakugou and that student from the exam was there, but he soon shaked those thoughts from his head while hoping the students were nice.

Unfortunately, he was proven immediately wrong when he opened the door and heard an argument between the two he was hoping wouldn't be there.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" The student with glasses orders Bakugou and Beast Boy, though Beast Boy wasn't exactly as rude as Bakugou when relaxing that way. "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property!"