Author's Update 2 (Spoiler Warning)

This is to cover a few things I missed in the last update with you guys.

It'll be brief so I can get back to doing the story, so don't worry.

————————————————————————

New villain ideas needed.

The problem I had with Injustice For All was that I couldn't find a good enough villain to keep All Might in the action for long enough.

All Might is pretty much going to be dragged along on many of the fights the Justice League encounter between the Sludge Villain attack and Izuku's Entrance Exam, so it may be best to give him more things to do.

The reason for bringing Japan's best hero along is mainly for him to not underestimate Midorya once he reaches UA.

By having All Might witness Batman and other heroes, he's more humble on approach to the academy years, making him willing to give powerless heroes a chance to show him what they got.

I'm not going to take the cliche method of having All Might be a jerk and constantly underestimate Deku, since that gets repeatedly a lot.

Do I even have to mention how big the "Ash betrayed" and the "Izuku betrayal" genera are?

What I need from you guys is if another villain should be put in every DC villain team to balance out enough for All Might to join?

Grodd's Secret Society will be up in Season 2, so that leaves enough time to decide, and maybe even add another Superman villain for the Hereafter episode.

If you guys want to add a female villain from DC or MHA for Fury episode, let me know before I get Paradise Lost done.

Any villain you suggest should be from either universe, so choose wisely.

————————————————————————

A mistake on Deku

I forgot to put in the detail that Deku's vigilante outfit replaced red with green when I put the picture in Injustice For All Part 1. I meant to have the detail in parentheses, but I was eager to get the episode up.

The other mistake I made in the last Author's Update with Deku's UA hero costume.

I meant to add that Deku's gloves and sleeves also glow due the shock technology inside.

Both times I missed the details were pointed out by rubyfirenight

So thank you.

————————————————————————

More young heroes!

Last time, I mentioned that one guy gave a vote to have these characters all join UA

-Blue Beetle

-Raven

-Terra

-Jinx

-Ace

Well another person came voted for them...

...and two more heroes to join.

and two more heroes to join

Beast Boy

Starfire

I guess it seems fitting anyways since Raven is already among the chosen heroes.

For Starfire, I guess she's the oldest out of all the teen heroes just in case we have Robin/Nightwing x Starfire later.

Why do I get the feeling that most of the comedy would be Beast Boy getting in trouble for doing something gross or weird in a fancy Japanese school?

Iida and Aizawa are going to get worn out by this guy later.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think on those two joining and how they should get in.

Usually it would be Entrance Exam or recommendation, though I haven't learned how Togata came to join in the story since I haven't even watched MHA Season 2 yet.

———————————————————————

That's all for now.

I guess for one more surprise, I'm throwing around the idea of making a custom All Might villain.

Maybe you could say that it's an OC, but that depends on how it turns out.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

See you guys in Paradise Lost!