Episode 13 - Deku vs Kacchan

Izuku's narration

Ever since that day, we were mostly on basic subjects like math and grammar, the schedule staying calm.

We had food in the cafeteria by Lunch Rush, probably the best chef I've had serve food.

When afternoon came, "Hero Basics 101" finally began.

——————————————————————

Classroom 1A

"I AM HERE!!!! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might shouts as he enters the classroom.

(Cue All Might's theme)

All of the students were excited to see him.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey look! Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?"

"I'm getting goosebumps, this is so retro!"

Beast Boy was confused at All Might's looks. "How does he keep that big smile on his face for so long?"

All Might says as he got at the desk. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High! Think of it Heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a Pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!"

To Izuku's dismay, All Might revealed today would be battle, meaning young Midorya would have to compete against Bakugou's brute force for this day.

"And that's not all, because we have a special guest that's come to assist us today!" All Might says as he gestures to someone entering the class.

Walking right inside was a familiar blue outfit with red cape and S logo.

The class was even more amazed at this update.

"Now we have Superman here today too? Today just got even more awesome!"

"I wonder what he'll be doing besides watching us?"

"I hope nobody has to fight him today."

All Might tells the whole class. "Get yourself suited in your hero outfits and meet me and Superman at Training Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!" The class responds.

———————————————————————

Training Ground Beta

All Might and Superman watch as most of the class walks out in their hero outfits, with the American transfers all sporting the costumes they wore when meeting Izuku.

Jaime had always been using scarab form during physical activities, so nothing changed for now.

Raven was relieved to finally be wearing her cloak again, not exactly comfortable being exposed the way she was for most of school.

Tara had chosen a pretty basic top and shorts, likely keeping her costume simple so she can focus more on using her powers more.

The last two that haven't entered yet were Izuku and Kara, but they weren't far behind.

Izuku soon runs in, finally sporting the costume he given for UA, and may even be a base for whatever his future costume would be.