7 | Possession or Obsession? 🔥

Smut warning! I will put a rundown of everything semi-important at the beginning of the next chapter (if spice is not your thing), but for everybody else... enjoy ;)

EMERSON

"Rule number 1." He growled, taking slow steps towards me before stopping right behind me. Like before, he took a hair tie out from his pocket and draped my waves into a tight ponytail... not too high but not so much that it would come undone easy. Knotting the hair around his fist, he yanked my head back - causing a stifled whimper to escape me as my eyes met with his upside down. "You call me Sir. No Dante, no nicknames, only Sir. Got it?"

When I tell you... butterflies- no. A freaking zoo erupted in my stomach.

With his hand firmly grasping my hair, in a way that causes a stinging sensation to surge through my nerves, I nod slowly - the sting flared again causing a whimper- mixed moan to flow from my lips.

This alone let the tension filled silence, surround his intake of breath. The sound was like an aphrodisiac that I never wanted to be away from. My eyes followed him as he walked around me. How was it possible to feel so vulnerable and so sexy at the same time?

His hand let my hair fall down one of my shoulders, his body standing directly infront of me. His musky cologne filled my nostrils and my eyes fluttered before meeting his again.

With the tone he used when demanding this meeting, I expected lines or a cleaning related punishment. This, however, would test the tension that has been building between us for weeks now. And standing infront of him, so close yet so far from his touch was a punishment in my books.

Slowly, his hand reached up - my eyes and face flinching slightly. He retracted his hand a little before coming towards me even slower again. He gently latched a finger under my chin, his thumb stroking my bottom lip with one fell swoop. His grip tilted my head up more, my eyes once again meeting his.

Where his actions were slow and gentle, his tone and the look in his eyes was something entirely different. Almost the polar opposite. They were filled with lust and need... and they were looking at me. "Words, tesoro" He demanded.

My breath caught slightly in my throat but soon I was clear- headed enough to answer. "Loud and clear... Sir." The term slipped off my tongue like butter. It felt so... right. And from his response, meaning a slight twitch in the corners of his mouth, I could tell he felt that too.

He moved once again behind me and smirk grew as I felt his hand trace the length of my arm - goosebumps rising on every cell he touched. How was it possible for someone to have this much of an effect... and be so freaking annoying at the same time?

"Rule number 2." He said lowly into my ear, causing me to jump slightly from the sudden motion. His breath spread on my neck, and that enough cause a core- wrenching wave flood straight to my pussy. "Do as your told. No talking back and no disobedience."

My head leant back onto his shoulder as a small giggle escaped my lips. "Even if you deserve it... Sir?" I asked, feeling very bold. His hand, time again, wrapped around my hair and pulled on it harshly so that my face was less than inches away from him. His voice switching from slow and sultry to low and dominant in a flash.

"Especially if I deserve it." He growled, his eyes darting from my eyes to my lips like he couldn't decide which enticed him more. Connecting his eyes to mine, he pulled me to turn me around. It's like we couldn't have been closer.

It was this look, this one look that confirmed that every feeling and thought I had was mutual. The tension we had, the pure and undeniable sexual tension that practically melted off the both of us was nothing but distracting. So, while his hand traced down the curves of my torso and gripped the side of my waist I let out a deep breath I didn't even realise I was holding.