16 | I'm Not Exactly The CEO Of Restraint

Getting ready for a job had never felt so exhilarating

Getting ready for a job had never felt so exhilarating. I mean, Elle and I had done jobs with them before: the party mission being the prime example, but none that actually required bloodshed. And to say that I was excited was an understatement.

My nerves were practically buzzing at the prospect of letting some anger out. I'd been so distracted by the White Roses, Xander, telling them about who I am, that I completely lost sight of why I stormed that merger event in the first place...

To make sure Joseph Wentworth's days were numbered, and that they were spent in a dark cell being brutally torn apart. And that he was feeling the physical resemblance of every nightmare, every panic attack and every inch of sadness that took over me in the years after my mother's death.

So getting changed into these jeans, black and comfortable, paired perfectly with a dark grey, loose t-shirt was like the foreplay.

It was elegantly and so casually designed to get the adrenaline to start flowing, powering my expected massacre tonight.

Thanks to the merger Dante was going to have with Joseph, he knew of a few addresses and warehouses that were used by both in the weeks leading up to that party. And, because Joseph is stupid, he hasn't moved them. Stock and men sit idly waiting.

How kind of them, so wait so patiently for us to deliver them their deaths.

"Em! We gotta move, you ready?!" Eloise yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Be right down!" I responded at the same pitch.

I took a minute to pin my hair into a high ponytail, small twirls of hair framed my face and a certain blush braced my cheeks. The perfect picture of someone who wasn't about to literally rip heads off.

Slipping my sneakers on, deciding on a little comfort above my kickass style, I then begun the journey through this ridiculous mansion to the main staircase. Not that I wasn't appreciative, hell with all the people they'd brought back from LA, all the space was kind of needed.

Rounding the corner, I stood proud at the top of the staircase. Elle was already looking up, our minds practically moulded to know where each other are. Her smirk grew from the one already dreaming of the anticipated bloodshed.

As my sneakers tapped the steps, the others turned to look at me. Bruno, Luca, Arianna, Dante and even Noah were scattered round fastening different weapons to their bodies.

A table had been set up with many different guns and various shaped knives sat idly, waiting to be put to use. I would be more than honoured to fulfil their wish.

"Ohhh come to Mama..." I mumbled under my breath, approaching the table of goodies. My eyes widened, and I looked to my side as I felt Elle walk towards me. "We are getting so drunk after this..." I added, her laugh rippling through the room.

"You can do that after you write a report." Dante's voice interrupted my intimate moment with the weapons.

How rude.