the end

After we won, we celebrated with a huge feast. We hunted deer and made sure that the foxes had no place else to go but home. I had killed my father and felt a little empty inside because he was after all my flesh and blood, but I had my brothers with me.

I ended up getting rejected by hunter, everyone was so afraid that I would snap or kill him, but this was his choice. I excepted the rejection and felt our bond snapping like a rope being cut.

I felt no more empty then I did when I felt my father leave the world. I had made up my mind, if he was going to except me as his mate I would help rule the rouges. But since I was rejected, I would become my own alpha, I had the blood and my brothers at my side.

A few rouges and some wolves from Alex's pack joined me with agreements between all our packs. King Damon of the wolves gave me a chunk of land and we called it "firefox pack" I was no wolve but I had become normalized with being in a pack.

When everything was said and done we each went back to our land and started over. I helped build up houses and we even built a pack house, my brothers were beta and gamma, I also made Jasmine delta of our new pack as she was attached to us.

My brothers found mates and I was an aunt in no time, we were all happy to finally have our own pack and our own little family, finally I felt wanted and loved I felt like I belonged.

I also felt strong, I was a leader, and just as I told Jacob, he and his family kept their land on Alex's pack lands.

We were all so happy and I was finally in my place, as alpha of my pack, I was no longer princess of Foxes but Queen of Foxes and Wolves. We were the first pack to have a fox for an alpha, and that made us the talk of all the packs in our lands and across the seas. I wondered what new journeys awaited me in this role.

Okay so as yo can see the story ends with a new beginning. I will be making a second book to this and maybe a third that will have to wait and see.
I'm glad you enjoyed my first installment of princesses dont cry the next book on the list will be called princesses dont cry: a second chance.

I'll be posting the second book on another account as I no longer use this one anymore. midnightmermaid2003 please If you enjoyed this book keep an eye out for book two, it's still being worked on at this time but I'm giving everyone a heads up.

~your loving author Amaris.