chapter 6 Amaris

I woke up to the sound of hooves hitting the ground and people yelling behind me. I opened my eyes a little to see I was in a carriage and mark was across from me. "Mark?" I asked setting up "Amaris, I'm sorry" he said looking sad in the dim lights of the carriage.

"For what?" I asked "for kidnapping you" a new voice said, I looked over and saw a tall man with dark colored hair and green eyes. "Who are you?" I asked "I'm damen, king of the wolf's" he said and I nodded "okay but why did you kidnap me from home" i said turning to mark.

"We could not let father hurt you anymore, we also over heard he was planning to sell you off to the vampires" mark tells me. "That seems like something father would do" I told them as I looked out the window. "Your not very angry?" Asked damen the wolf king "no I dont care anymore" was my response.

'We need to be like stone dont show anger or sadness and most of all we cant show fear. Happiness and other things are one thing' I told my fox. She agreed instantly "are you okay sis, your normally angry at father or a little upset not so blank like you are now" Jake said and I looked over at him. "I'm fine brother" I told him with a small smile.

"We are sending you to sara valley were father cant find you, we will visit you in about two months to check on you. Damen will also help you out if need be and we also have a surprise for you at damens castle" mark told me and I smiled a little. "What kind of suprise?" I asked and he looked at Jake and damen "well it's more of a who then a what" he told me.

"Let me guess you guys found Maxwell and what him to come with me to protect me with his life?" I asked and they all looked at me stunned. "How the hell did you know that?" They asked and I smiled "your mind was open you forgot to put up your walls and I snuck in" I told him and he gave me an angry look. "You know you should not use your powers for your benefit but to help others or the kingdom" mark said.

"Yes but this benefits me to know if I should expect something amazing or something not as good as my old friend" I tell them looking out the window again. 'You know he liked you right' my fox told me 'yes I know but I think things will be different' I tell her as I see a huge castle come into view.

We stopped and got out and inside before sun up, they got me to a room and told me to get some rest because I had a long day ahead of me.

🐾🐾🐾🌖🌙⭐🌟🌕🐾🐾🐾

Later that day I was woken up and given a new dress,

I was surprised because from what I hear damen has no mate and no sister and his parents died so I wonder where he got the dress

I was surprised because from what I hear damen has no mate and no sister and his parents died so I wonder where he got the dress. "I know what your thinking it's his moms, he never got rid of her closet" mark said as I walked down the stairs on his arm.

"Well its very nice of him to let me borrow it" I told mark as we got to the gate. "Keep the dress dear, i even packed you a few more of my moms dresses for you. My brother was happy to know he was getting a fox shifter added to his pack by the way" damen told me. "I'm a royal fox shifter, it makes no difference but still" I told him smiling. "You hold your head high dont you, well princess I'm sure you will be helping around his pack" damen told me.

"I love doing chores I'm not normally allowed to do chores at home because chores were for people better than me" I tell him smiling. "What dont believe that, in a pack everyone is equal" damen told me as he helped me into the carriage. "You only think that because your a wolf, in my palace  only the strong could do anything" I tell him.

"In a wolfs palace you are equal to everyone else" damen said with a stern face "have a safe trip it's about seven hours from here so if you get tired take a nap" mark told me. "No thanks I'll have Maxwell to bother" I said hitting him in the arm. The guys all smiled at me and wished me well as we headed on our way, all the way to sara valley.