chapter 19 mark

I was not prepared for the meeting we were about to have just the thought of making my sister mad had me shaking. She could get very violent at times, I know that seems ridiculous and utter bull. But it's not.

She hides away her feelings and bottles them up tell theres no room left. She has, from what I've heard, been in this house almost her whole stay here and I feel like shes already angry that we are leaving her in that small room alone.

We went to Maxwell's room and got him and when I say he was happy to see me was an understatement. He hugged me, I mean a bear hug like I couldn't breath hug. I felt so awkward.

When we finally made it back to that small cell of a room I noticed the air had changed. The air seemed full of anger and unspoken words.

I looked up to my sister and saw determination in her eyes. "Its about time you showed back up" she said and I held back my laughter. Alex had this red race that showed he had not been around alot of girls, and especially ones with an attitude like my sister's.

"We were gone for five minutes" alex said and I was surprised that he didnt apologize like a normal mate would of. "Ya well five minutes ago we could of started the meeting and got everything set up by now" she said and I smiled at my sisters words.

"Um.." was all he could come up with, and to say I wasn't upset for leaving my sister in the hands of this pup. We all took a seat and I noticed how damen gave his brother an angry glare.
He didn't even sit close to my sister he sat at the other end of the table! I sat next to my sister. "Is he always so distant?" I linked my sister "yes, he was so happy when we first met but it changed after the shift, is something wrong with me?" She asked with hurt in her voice.

"Nothings wrong with you, you are perfect. He has no idea what hes doing" I commented. "Okay so we are all here because I apparently have powers. Let's get this over with and find out what's going on and how to handle the situation" my sister announced.

And the discussion began, we were told the story of my sister and the wolf talking. But straight away I knew someth in ng else must be going on "yes, our mom could do that" Jake said. "Well there is a-" alex was cut off by my sister.

"Who cares, the only reason a war will really start is because you guys kidnapped me. My brothers chose wolves over our own kind" she said and I saw everyone look at her.

She had grown confident and stronger even with only being her four or five days. She has already established that she is the boss around this table and the start of a war.

"Well it makes since, when father noticed you gone he flipped out" Jake said and I gave my brother a once over. His hair was slicked back and he is outfit was a nice shirt and Jean's. My brother was never the one to dress up for anything.

"Look the girl in the phrophacy is said to talk to animals and have other powers like more than one shift. We have no idea if this is her" damen said and I nodded my head at him, he had a point.

"But we have not tried a second shift, or anything else for that matter" alex said and I saw my sister glare at him. "Because I've been locked in a damn room alot of the time" she commented making everyone growl except for Alex who glared at her.

"Why?" Damen asked looking at his brother "to protect her, I dont want her getting lost or hurt in the woods" he said giving her a small smile. "That's a look a mate should give you" I linked to amaris who only looked at him with a blank face.

"Well if he really cared he would not lock me up like he does, I thought I could be free from power hungry people but I guess I was wrong" she linked me back and I felt my heart breaking at her words.

After the meeting we came to no conclusion and decided to take five and come back. We all really needed a break, and I had to talk to my sister.

I pulled her back into the meeting room so we could talk. "Okay let's get ok ne thing straight, father is very much so pissed that your gone. I dont know why but I guess he really did care but I highly doubt it" she gave me a weird look.

"Father never cared. But if he is pissed that means I mean something, and something big. Could all of this be true and I am the girl they claim I am or is this all a messed up dream?" She asked and I noticed her lip tremble.

"Sister I believe you are something special, no matter what" I told her and her cheeks turned a light shade of red. "I hope everyone gets to see your good side because if you keep everything hidden away from us how can we help you. We need to figure out what is going on and if it's you they talk about in the phrophacy or someone else. We need to keep you safe" I finished and I saw her eyes flash with anger.

"I dont need protection! I dont need anyone's help I can do this alone if I have to I'm not just so defenseless princess waiting in a tower for a prince to save me like in fairy tales. This is real life damn it and I would appreciate if I was treated like part of the family and not some glass doll or a valuable piece of jewelry" she raged and I was shocked.

I was speechless and didnt know what to say, my sister had never had an outburst like that. Something was changing and I could tell my sister was different then when she left home.

I heard something shatter next to me and when I looked over I saw a shattered glass. No one had touched it and the funny thing was we were at least six feet from the table and yet the glass was at my feet. I looked at my sister who also looked shocked, this was about to get a lot more complicated than I intentionally thought.

♡♡||♡♡||♡♡||♡♡||♡♡||♡♡||

This chapter is a little longer than the others but I had to put all of this info in this chapter to get everything started. To get the ball rolling.

I hope y'all like the story so far. Vote comment and share my story if you could! It would be really nice if you did.

Love y'all ~Amaris