chapter 1 Amaris

Me and my brothers were called into fathers throne room to talk, I'm seventeen and already now what it takes to rule a kingdom. We opened the door and sitting on the throne was our father. "Glad you all could make it, I have a question for you all" he said standing up.

"Do princesses cry? You dont know well let me show you they do" my father said and I stiffed up. My father blames me for my mother's death but it was really the doctor who took care of her.

My father pulled a cage from behind the throne "is that her rabbit?!" Mark my oldest brother asked. "Shut up Mark" father said calmly, he pulled the rabbit out of the cage and I felt my heartbeat rise but know I cant cry.

He pulled out a knife and cut her down the middle while she screamed in pain. I watch with calm eyes and jo tears father cant see me cry I have enough scars.

I feel like that was my snapping point I stayed stone faced and never looked away. My eyes never wavered from my father and the now dead rabbit "Are you going to cry?" My father asked me and I just stood there.

"I guess not, well I guess you learned your lesson from all the other times" father said to me. He dropped the rabbit and the maids cleaned up everything. "I also wanted to tell you boys that I'm sending you guys over to the wolf kingdom to make a peace treaty" father told them and mark kinda smiled.

"I'm surprised hes such a good ruler with only being seventeen" father said sitting on his throne, he waved us away and when the doors shut my brothers circled me "are you okay?" They asked at the same time.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine" I said "when you go to your room you can cry we wont tell" they tell me. "No I cant cry, princesses dont cry" I told them finally breaking away from myself and letting no emotion show like father wanted.

I walked away from my brothers and to my room, I shut the door and sat on my bed and looked at my lap. "Father what did I do?" I asked myself not caring any more. I let the tears flow, 'princesses do cry father' i thought to myself.

🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door, I got up and went to my door opening it. My oldest brother Mark stood at my door in his nice royal clothes and crown set nicely on top of his head. "I came to tell you good bye before I left form the wolf kingdom, oh and keep extra blankets around its suppose to snow" he told me giving me a bear hug.

"Bye bubba, I'll see you when you come back and please dont let Jake get into trouble" I told him as he let go. My brother left and I shut my door and went to my wardrobe to get something to wear for the day.

I have my maid draw me a bath and when everything was done she braided my hair into a crown. She helped me tie up my dress and I was ready for the day.

My dress was a midnight blue with black lace decorating the bottom and back. I went to the garden and saw that father had put back my favorite flowers, blue Rose's. My father had them taken out so I would cry when I found them gone.