chapter 10 Amaris

Max stepped out first and introduced himself "my name is Maxwell alpha, I was sent here with princess amaris to make sure she is comfortable in her new home" max told them. He placed his hand out for me to take and I did so, placing my hand in his and stepping out into the light of the moon that had just came up.

"Hello alpha, my name is princess Amaris I'm so very happy you are letting me stay" I tell them smiling kindly. "I-it's not a problem princess" one of the men told me, in front of me stood two powerful wolfs who both gave me weird looks. "They think we are pretty" my fox told me and I thanked her silently.

"Have you shifted yet princess?" Max asked me "no not yet but I hope to soon I really what to meet my fox" I tell him. Then we heard the alpha speak just above a whisper "mate" and he looked at me "oh no" max said as he pushed me behind him. "Father told us we were to weak for a mate! We have a mate!" I yelled at my fox "I have a mate!" I said with happiness.

I ran to the alpha and hugged him "you barely know this man princess, get to know him first" max told me. "Hes right Amaris his wolf kinda scares me, hes very powerful" my fox told me. I pulled away and sighed to myself "your right, sorry alpha" I said moving back to stand with max.

"Axe show them to their rooms I need time to think" alpha told his beta and I heard and anger in his voice but refused to show fear. "We are strong and we are brave not a tear shall pass my eye, no fear will ever be seen again" I tell my fox as we are then taken to the huge three story house.

We walk up two flights of stairs before a room is opened for me "this shall be your room, the alpha picked everything out himself" axe told me. "Thank you beta axe" I told him with a smile "not a problem, alpha might come see you later to explain a few found rules of this place. I hope you get to know him even though it has been this long with no Luna I really hope you become ours" axe told me and I smiled at him.

He left with max to show him to his room and I found my room very nice and I liked that the comforter didnt match the sheets. The blue brought out the red, I walked to a dark colored door and open it to see a nice sized bathroom with a shower in the corner near a sink. I smiled at this even though I had one back home I was happy to see I was already feeling like this was my home.

"Amaris I'm sorry, but I cant hold back the shift anymore if I do it could kill us both. Since you had me hold back on shifting it's going to hurt worse than it normally would" my fox angel tells me. I frown at this but nod to let her know I understand, I run to the center of the room which is clear of objects to hurt myself on. I feel the pain before I let out a blood curtailing scream I hit the floor with a thump.

A few minutes later the door was thrown open and in the door way stood max who had fear Witten all over his face along with axe who didnt seem to know what was going on. I let out another scream of pain as my bones started popping and snapping and I heard a gasp.

"SHES SHIFTING EVERTONE BACK UP AND LET MAXWELL HANDLE THIS" I heard a powerful voice yell at the people watching in horror. Max was by my side in no time and took my hand in his "why did you delay your shift?" His question was not directed at me but more to himself.

I felt a surge of pain run through my body once more before everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I saw my hands and feet turn into paws and felt my body shifting into a different form that was not human. I looked over at the door to see a huge midnight black wolf standing in awe as I shifted In front of him.