chapter 4 mark

"Okay so the plan is set" I said as we all walked out of damens room and down the hall to were we would be staying. We were about to go to sleep when Jake asked a question "mark what if Amaris doesn't want to leave?" And I mentally slapped myself.

"Okay we will fix that problem tomorrow when we meet damon for the prisoner meeting" I told him as I drifted off to sleep.

When the next day arose I dressed in my royal attire. When I got out of the bathroom Jake was already dressed and waiting for me at the door. "Let's go damen is waiting for us, he also thought about her not wanting to leave" Jake tells me.

When we get to damens study and walk in "if you all are thinking what I'm thinking I think we need to update the plan" he tells us as we sit down. "We could mix up some foxbane and sleeping meds together to knock her out for a few hours. At least until we get her to Sara vally" I suggest.

"Yes let's do that, I'll have one of the doctors get both of those things and mix them" damen said. After that we talked about the prisoner he wanted moved to our castle because he was wanted in our area. We walk to the cells in the bottom part of the castle and see that only one cell is full.

The cell has one person in it, Maxwell one of our old guards. We fired him because he had a thing for Amaris and we could not have that. Then he tried to break in and see her so we had him hunted down for a few days and when he never showed back up we thought he went somewhere else.

"I have a plan, we need someone we can trust to protect Amaris even though we do trust your brother she doesn't know him. Maxwell is an old body guard of ours and he can watch over Amaris in sara vally. But only if he promises to only protect her and nothing more" me and Jake say at the same time and I jumped back a little.

"Let's not do that again" we said again in unison I looke at my brother who stairs at me blankly "mind link" he said and burst into a fit of laughter. I totally forgot about our mind link and started laughing to.

"You guys never asked if I wanted to protect the princess" Maxwell said through the bars. "It's either you watch our sister or we take you back and let our father have at you instead of Amaris" I told him with a growl flowing behind it.

"Fine I'll do it but only because I hate your father, he is no king of mine" he said getting to his feet. We plan to go in 5 days we have to get all of the supplies ready and we have to go at night. Because if we go during the day we'll be spotted, night is the time where we are covered by Darkness we can blend into our own surroundings.

" how long will it take for you to call your brother?" I asked damen as he unlocked the cell door. " he owes me one so he'll definitely help" damen said "give me a day though talk the plan through with Maxwell here first and explain everything. I'll let you guys know if it's a go" damen said taking off up the stairs from the cells to his room to make one very important phone call.