EP 9

Jiang Cheng said: "You ruined the Yin Tiger Talisman, but you died. Seven years ago, you were donated the boy by Jin Guangshan's illegitimate son and returned. Then you have been entangled with Lan Wangji, entangled with him endlessly. Everyone is still thinking you as an evil spirit. Lan Wangji protects you as if he is caught by an evil spirit. After you came back, you have been living with Lan Wangji, doing everything together."

Wei Wuxian turned his face and asked Lan Wangji: "What he says is true?"

Lan Wangji said: "Yes." It was true, but the most critical information was missing. It was not the whole story.

Wei Wuxian was shocked, and said anxiously: "Jiang Cheng, let's go back, let's talk about it later." He was entangled with Lan Zhan, even lived with him. Everyone still regarded him as an evil spirit. Lan Zhan protected him in such way.

Jiang Cheng was stunned, and said hoarsely: "You, are you going back to the Lotus Dock with me?"

Wei Wuxian said: "Yes, we..." Suddenly, Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji's face.

That kind of heartbreak, that kind of sadness.

Wei Wuxian suddenly forgot that Lan Wangji didn't like to touch people, grabbed Lan Wangji's hand, and hurriedly said, "Lan Zhan, why are you so sad? Your face is terrible! I won't go, I won't go. If you don't let me go, I won't go. I'll stay, and you tell me what has happened over the years."

Jiang Cheng looked at Lan Wangji's expression carefully and tried to identify it, and then found that Lan Wangji was as usual without expressions. How did Wei Wuxian tell Lan Er was sad? Why was his face terrible?

Lan Wangji said: "Sect Master Jiang, take a step to speak."

Wei Wuxian walked down the mountain road and waited in the small woods where Lan Wangji had just been standing, tossing over Jiang Cheng's words in his heart, thinking: He was entangled with Lan Zhan; everyone still hated him, but Lan Zhan protected him; he had been living with Lan Zhan, it must be because those people hated and wanted to kill him, so Lan Zhan would "just do everything with him" and personally protect him.

Lanzhan was too wronged!

Inside the pavilion, Jiang Cheng mocked: "HanGuang Jun is so lucky. I think even he hasamnesia, he still likes you so much."

Lan Wangji glanced at Jiang Cheng lightly and said, "Yes."

Jiang Cheng choked for a while. After a long while, "You don't plan to tell him that you are already married?"

Lan Wangji said: "Wait some time."

Jiang Cheng decided to ignore their private affairs, and only asked: "What the hell is going on with Suibian?"

Lan Wangji said: "The trait of his golden core has changed."

Jiang Cheng said hoarsely: "You said the day before yesterday that his golden core has been broken."

Lan Wangji said: "I checked yesterday again, and there is still a chance."

Jiang Cheng happily said: "Is there still a chance? Is there a chance to reshape?"

Lan Wangji said: "There is still a chance to repair it within seven days. It has only been four days since the core broken, and there are still three days left."

Jiang Cheng said: "Are you sure? How could you get such a clear diagnosis? How did he form the core?"

Lan Wangji was silent for a while, and said frankly: "Dual cultivation."

Jiang Cheng was stunned, and his heart was in confusion. First, he thought, "It's so, it's no wonder that the trait of his golden core has changed." Then he quickly passed what Wei Wuxian said, "If you have found any way of dual cultivation. You can show it to me. Finally, he thought that Lan Wang found out whether Wei Wuxian's golden core could be reformed, because the person who dual cultivated with Wei Wuxian was Lan Wangji, and this person was Lan Wangji ! It's Lan Wangji! It's Lan Wangji!