EP 36

Lan Jingyi shouted: "Senior Wei, step back!"

Wei Wuxian: "..."

They were just two very common walking corpses.

The two walking corpses rolled their eyes, their clothes were ragged, and they seemed to fall down any time. They walked very slowly that they walked awkwardly. When they were five or six feet away from them, they saw Wei Wuxian, they were so scared that they turned around and walked back, with they were two or three times faster than they came.

This kind of walking corpses were not only oppressed in its kind, but when they met a slightly stronger living person, he could kick them in a row; If they met a child who ran some faster, they could fall behind the distance of a street in an instant. Even if one was so unlucky that he was caught by them, let them breathe in two breaths of yang, he would not die. Except for their ugly appearance and unpleasant smell, they were not a threat at all.

However, Lan Jingyi asked Wei Wuxian to back off seriously.

Obviously, it was walking corpses retreated frantically when they saw Yiling Laozu.

Lan Jingyi threw out two talismans and easily stopped the walking corpses. Lan Sichai too out the zitther, plucked the strings lightly, and exorcised them in a moment.

Wei Wuxian clapped his hands and said: "You two young heroes are really amazing! You are gentlemen, the role models of the Lan clan, the young talents, and have extraordinary demeanor! With you protecting me, I will feel at ease."

Lan Jingyi was embarrassed, and said with a smile: "Sorry, Senior Wei, I didn't tell you to back off just now."

Wei Wuxian said, "It's okay, it's okay, I'm take you to experience."

However, this kind of low-level walking corpse did not need Sichai and Jingyi to process. If Jingyi hadn't bluffed him back, he might try his sword.

Lan Sichai said earnestly: "Everyone has agreed to become stronger as soon as possible, andwill take good care of you in the future night hunting. Senior Wei, you are missing and amnesia this time. It really worries us. Jingyi is in chaos because of concerning about you."

Wei Wuxian smiled and said, "Then please protect me, a weak man from now on."

The three of them talked and laughed, and returned to the small village along the way.

Today, Wei Wuxian originally took a large group of children out for a night hunting. However, in the city, they met the governor's staff and an old farmer selling firewood in a remote mountain village who came to ask for help at the same time.

Wei Wuxian saw that there was very little evil smell in the two of them, so he planed to go with the old farmer and return quickly, and the children would stay in the city to deal with the affairs requested by the staff. There was Lan's house nearby, if there was something, they could be taken care of at any time.

But they were determined not to allow Wei Wuxian to act alone, so Sichai and Jingyi followed him to fly to the remote mountain forest to exorcise the low-level walking corpses.

The mountains were covered with clouds and smoke. The hazy distant mountains seemed to be shrouded in a layer of light veil, and the shadows were fascinating. In the misty clouds, they were near or far away. Streams were gurgling, birds were whispering and flowers were scented. The small village was built on the hills, with alleys scattered in different places.

From a distance, they heard the cocks crowing and dogs barking in the village. Wei Wuxian hid behind Sichai and Jingyi, walking cautiously, for fear that the watchdog would jump out of the courtyard somewhere.