EP 12

The two came to town together, Lan Wangji chose an exquisitely decorated Sichuan restaurant and asked for a private room upstairs.

A waiter came over and handed the dish card, Lan Wangji handed it to Wei Wuxian, and said, "You order."

Wei Wuxian looked at the dish card, and said one by one: "Steamed meat ball, boiled cabbage, bamboo sun liver paste soup. Let me take a look at the seasonal vegetables, chrysanthemum and pea sprouts. Let's have another one. Bean curd, one with spicy and non-spicy dipping sauce."

Looking up and seeing Lan Wangji's expression, Wei Wuxian said, "So happy?"

Lan Wangji pressed down the slightly upturned corners of his mouth, and said to the waiter: "Change the fish to boiled fish, add a plate of husband and wife lung slices, spicy chicken, and beef in sour soup."

Wei Wuxian said, "Can we finish eating?"

Lan Wangji said: "It's okay. You just taste." Then to the waiter: "Please tell the kitchen to cook less portion of each dish."

Wei WuXian looked at Lan Wangji's jade-like profile, only to feel that there was a glass-colored bubble in his heart. The more he got along with Lan Wangji, the more it swelled.

After eating, the two strolled down the street. Although people came and went, they all wore green robes, but the two were the most outstanding, and all the pedestrians stopped and peeked.

Suddenly, there was a long line at the entrance of a store. The line turned two turns and lined up from one alley to another. Wei Wuxian ran up to look curiously and found that it was a bookshop.

Wei Wuxian said: "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, why are they queuing here?"

Lan Wangji said: "The last day of the picture book release."

Wei Wuxian said: "What picture book is so popular?"

Lan Wangji said: "Want to go and have a look?"

Wei Wuxian said: "No, there is such a long line, let's go play other things first, don't you mean to travel in the lake?"

Lan Wangji said: "It's okay. I have already scheduled."

Lan Wangji led Wei Wuxian all the way to the entrance of the bookstore, and showed a red number plate to the clerk. Everyone in the line looked over with envy. Wei Wuxian did not know why.

The clerk took the number plate to check it, said "wait a moment", and turned around and entered the bookstore. Wei Wuxian looked inside, and saw that there were densely packed bookshelves in the store. There seemed to be only one kind of book piled on top of shelves, all red.

The shop assistants were very busy, and Wei Wuxian waited curiously.

Suddenly, he heard someone talking next to him: "Really? I thought he had changed evil and returned to righteousness."

"How can it be. It is difficult for a person to change his nature. Yiling Laozu has been doing evil for a long time. How can he change so easily?"

"Even HanGuang Jun can't influence him, this person is really..."

"What are you talking about? What did Yiling Laozu do?"

"You haven't heard of it?"

"Why don't you even know this! A few days ago, the upper reaches of the Han River did rain a little bit. Yiling Laozu forced the villagers of Weishan Village to relocate. He blew up the embankment of the villagers and flooded the whole village. Fortunately, the villagers ran so fast that they were not drown."

"I heard that many people died."

"Regardless of whether people died or not, the ancestral grave must have been flooded. He either digs ancestral graves or drowns ancestral graves. Why does he always aim at other people's ancestral graves?"