EP 27

They two hugged quietly for a while. Wei Wuxian's fingers have been moving on the naked skin of Lan Wangji. The temperature of Lan Wangji's warm body kept him warm from fingertips to the bottom of his heart.

Wei Wuxian suddenly felt a little emboldened.

Wei Wuxian said: "Actually, when I was waiting for you, I thought about it: I already have a golden core. If I can have a certain memory that has been forgotten by me, and use that memory as an'anchor', I can sink into my own realm of super spiritual consciousness, and use the golden core to inspire memory fragments to gather in the realm of super spiritual consciousness.

The memory fragments are interconnected and interact with each other. The more things I remember, the faster I will restore all my memories. "

Lan Wangji said: "Do you decide?"

Wei Wuxian said: "Frankly speaking, I haven't fully decided yet, and I'm not completely ready. However, all the past, I have to face with. You fucked me once in the morning to help me consolidate the core. I can feel that I have some fuzzy impression of something, such as your injuries. Instead of waiting for the golden core to become stronger, and suddenly restore all memories, or some things can be remembered but others cannot be remembered, it is better for me I take the initiative to recall the memory, at least, that is my own choice."

Lan Wangji said: "Anything you want to know, I can tell you first."

Wei Wuxian said: "I want to listen to you recite the rules of the Silence Room first. I also found a scroll of room rules in the wooden box, and I used a cinnabar pen to draw it out: Do not use that trick to Wei Ying!"

Lan Wangji's hand moved to the sensitive soft flesh on Wei Wuxian's waist, and he rubbed it with spiritual power unexpectedly.

"Which trick?" Lan Wangji asked seriously.

"Ahhhhh!" Wei Wuxian's waist softened at once, and he used his hands to push Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji's arms were like iron tongs, locking him tightly, preventing him from struggling out.

"Lan Zhan, you are too much!" Wei Wuxian said angrily.

Lan Wangji smiled, and the room was full of flowers and brilliant light. He lowered his head, held Wei Wuxian's lips, and blocked all his screams. His lips and tongue were powerfully plundering all his breath.

Wei Wuxian's uneasy heart with a faint foreboding of the past finally settled down in this kiss.

He didn't know how painful, bloody, and unbearable the past was, but he knew he had to face it sooner or later.

It was the fact. Whether he can remember or not. It had already happened, could not be changed.

At least now, in Lan Wangji's hugs and kisses, he knew what his future was.

After a long time, Lan Wangji let go of him and said in his ear: "Wei Ying, I want to take you to meet someone first."

Wei Wuxian was led out of the Silence Room by Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian said, "Lan Zhan, do we usually hold hands when walking at home?"

Lan Wangji said: "Occasionally."

Wei Wuxian said: "Yes. Two big men, a bit hypocritical." After speaking, he held Lan Wangji tighter.

As usual, disciples along the road did not squint their eyes, expressionless, and took no surprises.

Wei Wuxian said, "What if Mr. Lan sees?"

Lan Wangji said, "Try not to let uncle see." Then he said, "It doesn't matter if he sees."