Midnight

Apparently, Chat has no moral compass. Lots of suggestive comments. 

When Marinette got home, she still had four hours before her date with Chat so she finished her dress and worked on Clara Nightingale's dress for a gala next month. She had just finished when she looked up and saw that she only had three minutes until Chat picked her up.

She hurriedly did her makeup and put her hair in a bun before slipping into her emerald green dress. When she glanced out the window, she saw Chat staring in.

She flushed and stood there in shock before marching to the window and throwing it open.

"How long have you been there?" she demanded.

"About ten minutes," he replied sheepishly.

"What?"

"Well, you're cute when you're working and I wanted to see how you did your hair and makeup. Then, before I knew it, you were changing and I couldn't look away."

"That's why you don't look in people's windows!"

"I don't, only yours."

"That's not any more acceptable!"

"But how else do you expect me to see your beautiful body?" he pouted before smirking. "Are you suggesting we. . ."

Marinette was sure she was beet red as she stood there like a deer in the headlights, unable to look away.

"W-w-what?" she whispered.

"You know. . ." he raised his eyebrows. "Reenact what brought you here."

He leaned forward so his breath mingled with hers, looking deep into her eyes.

She squeaked and tilted back, her body going limp.

The last thing she remembered before she succumbed to the darkness was Chat calling her name.

------

Marinette was pulled into consciousness by the sound of a man's voice calling her name.

She opened her eyes groggily and saw Chat leaning over her.

"Mmm. . . What happened?" she groaned.

"You fainted."

His face was awfully close.

"What? Why?" she asked as he helped her sit up.

"Um, well. . ." he scratched his neck sheepishly. "I was, uhh. . . You were scolding me for watching you change and I made some suggestive comments and you, well, I guess you forgot to breathe," he laughed nervously.

Marinette could feel her face heating up again as she remembered what he had said.

"Don't forget to breathe," he teased.

She glared at him and stood up, "Please leave."

"What? No, Purrincess, what about our date?"

"You lost that right when you watched me change," she said. "Please leave before I call my parents."

Marinette was disappointed in him and embarrassed by what he saw. She didn't want to believe he would do something to her, but she also didn't want him to hurt her heart. She wanted to give him a second chance but was afraid of what he might think if she did, that she was desperate and soft and he could walk all over her.

She wanted to give him a second chance but she didn't want to give him a chance to hurt her.

"Please, M'lady. Give me one more chance. I'll be good. I promise," he pleaded.