|| chapter 19 ||

{"Ysa, I know when I first saw you that you had to be mine. So, will you be my girlfriend?"

Um....}

Ysas pov//
"I don't know Zayn. It's just that.. Your gonna be traveling all the time. Your still on tour and I don't know if I can do long distance relationships."

"Then, come with me. We can make this work somehow."

His face was too desirable to say no to . I mean it can't hurt to date your favorite member in a band you've loved your whole life.

"Yes Zayn, I'll go out with you."

Kats pov//
It's been a week since Calum and I have been dating. Ysa seems to be fine with it. We're cuddling on the couch right now and I don't know if I should tell him my secret.

"Calum, babe. I have something to tell you."

"Everything alright?"

"Ya, it's just that I'm....

"HAHAHA"

What.? Niall came into the room with his arm around this girl. He seemed to have said something really funny because they wouldn't stop laughing. She was really pretty. She had long black hair and she was kind of tan. She looked 5'2 which was a perfect height standing next to Niall. She had on light wash jeans from hollister with a loose floral shirt that had the numbers 96 on it. They just walked past us straight to the kitchen and started eating.

"Um, Niall are you going to introduce us to your lady friend?"

"Oh yeahsywjsn"

His mouth was full of food.

"Hi my names Janelle!"

"Hey Janelle! I'm Kat and this is Calum."

" Ya, I know who Calum is" she said while laughing

"Right, world famous band. Well, what brought you here with Niall." I said while smirking

"I bumped into him while ordering in Pizza Hut and then he took me here to eat."

Wow I really think they're perfect for each other. They went back to the kitchen and carried on to their eating and laughing.

"So, Kat what did you want to tell me?"

"Nothing. It's fine"

A/N
Noooo Kat tell HIMMM!! Anyways I'm going to start a new fanfiction with Kayla and it's going to be 5sos.
Make sure to vote every chapter and comment!! (THANKS FOR 1.11k😘😭)