Chapter 7

A/N
{Please, if your reading my book start from the very beginning and read starting from there. Also make sure to vote on all the chapters as your reading💗 }

-Kat

Ysa's POV
"I have a boyfriend." I said sadly.
"Oh, you do? Well, maybe I can change that."
"Really? You have that much faith in yourself that you think I'll leave Calum?" I said accidentally spilling my secret.
"Wait! You're dating Calum? But I saw him staring at Kat like he liked her..." Zayn replied.
"You're just saying that to make us break up. Yeah, you're my fangirl crush, but it doesn't mean I will leave my sweet, loving, caring boyfriend for a jerk like you. Just leave me alone." I said angry that I thought Zayn was nice.
"Well I thought you were a pretty sweet SINGLE girl, but it turns out, you just lead guys on and then break their hearts! I'm leaving!!"

(edit 3 years later: holy fuck . What the hell ysa WHAT WERE U DOIG WITH MY MAN CALUM AHhahahh )

Zayn's POV
She ruined me. I thought she was perfect. But it turns out she's a bitch. I wanted her. I needed her. But, I guess she wanted and needed Calum more than me. I need to find a way to break them up. But how?

Okay! So my name is Kayla and I'll be writing the next few chapters in this story. I don't have any stories on my account, but if you want to follow me, it is @kaykay201. Thanks!!!

BTW: this story has over 200 reads, which is just SUPER AMAZBALLZ!!!!!
(edit 3 years later: AMAZBALLZ HAHAH)