||chapter 17||

Zayns POV
I could've sworn she said that she shouldn't have rejected me for calum. I kinda feel bad for Calum.. Maybe I should call Kat and check on them. I went into the bathroom at the Disney entrance and dialed,

"Hello, Kat?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you and Calum fine?

"Perfectly fine"

"Okay just mak-

"Calum!!"

*line ends*

Did she just moan out Calum's name?

(edit 3 years later: BSHSHHAHAHhhahahHhhVh)

Ysas POV

Zayn got out of the bathroom and took my hand to the entrance.

"Hey Ysa!"

"Hey Zayn!" I replied, "ready to go on the Indiana Jones ride?"

"DUH!!!"

"LEGGO!!!!"

Kat's POV

Calum kissed me and I pulled away! How stupid am I!?! Like, this is what I wanted, right? But, after seeing Ysa so heartbroken, it didn't feel right.

I went downstairs to see what the rest of the boys were up to and I saw Luke kissing some girl! I'm surprised because Luke is like the baby of this giant family and to see him even hug a girl is surprising, let alone make out with one on the couch!

I cleared my throat before saying, "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

Luke and the girl shot up from their, if I may say, comfortable-looking positions and looked shocked.

The girl stood with her mouth wide open as Luke tried to explain what he was doing.

"I... erm, well you see... we were, we were just... how do I put this? Um-"

"YOU DON'T PUT THIS!! YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW MISTER!"

The girl's face went from a blush to horror as she realized, or so she thought, that I was Luke's girlfriend! I decided to play a joke on this mystery girl and keep pretending like I'd caught my boyfriend cheat on me!

"Oh my god, Luke. I thought you loved me. I thought you'd never, ever cheat on me! We were supposed to, like you said this morning, "Get it on later, if you know what I mean." and you even winked!" I said tearing up a little. I was still really emotional from the whole Calum/Ysa/Zayn thing, so it wasn't that hard to cry a little.

"But, Kat, we aren't-"

I cut him off by sobbing really loudly. "I trusted you Luke! I wanted this to work and I wanted to have a future with you! But, you threw it all away! With her!" I exclaimed pointing at the girl.

"Kat! What are you talking about? We-"

At this point I started wailing.

"Erm, I think this is my cue to leave," the girl said, hurt written all over her face. "Luke, I hope you fix this because that girl loves you and I don't wanna come between you two..."

"Wait, but..." he tried to say before I cut him off by laughing REALLY loud.

The girl, I still don't know what jer name is, turned around and looked as confused as ever.

"OMG!!!! That was probably THE MOST FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED!!" I said still laughing.

"Wait, what is going on here?" girl-whose-name-I-don't-know-and-shall-not-be-said said.

"As I was trying to say, Kat isn't my girlfriend. She's like a sister to me! Plus, she's in love with Calum!"

"Oh." was all she could say before giggling like crazy. "My name is Kayla! Nice to meet you, Kat is it?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you too! You seem like a really sweet girl, and you and Luke are really cute together!"

"Thanks! Um, I have to go home and watch my sister, but I'll text you later, Luke, okay?"

"Yeah, bye Kayla!!" he replied with a dreamy look on his face. But, soon he snapped out of it and started chasing me around the house.

Luke's POV

Kayla is amazing! She is so sweet and cute and surprisingly cuddly! She has wavy, waist length, brownish-reddish hair and brown eyes. She's really petite, especially compared to me(!), but whenever I hug her, it makes me feel like I'm protecting her in some way (kind of like Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy in the end). I REALLY like her and I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend, but I need to find the perfect way to ask... Maybe I'll ask Kat, who is currently running but isn't going to last long compared to my long legs! ;)
(edit 3 years later: GROOT)
Kat's POV

Luke caught me and started tickling me because he knows that's my weakness. I laughed as I jogged back upstairs to see a sad-looking Calum sitting criss-cross-applesauce, staring at the wall. I sat down next to him and stared at the wall, too.

"Why does it hurt to love someone?" he asked, his voice sounding like he'd been crying.

"Because most of the time someone comes along and complicates things."

"Kat?"

"Yes, Calum?"

"I would love to be in a world where it's only you and me."

"But, I might bore you out of your mind!" I said giggling a little.

He chuckled, and then got serious again.

"But then there wouldn't be people coming along and complicating things."

"Way to use my own words against me.."

"You're welcome."

"Kat?"

"Yes, Calum?"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, and then, before I could reply, crashed his lips onto mine. Last time we kissed, I pushed him away and I was only focused on Ysa. But, this time, it's like Calum and I were in our own little world. Where nobody could come and over-complicate things. And I loved it. So, I deepened the kiss. And he picked me up and carried me to his room. And he started kissing and sucking my neck like there was no tomorrow.
(edit 3 years later: HELLO HSHAH)

Of course, Zayn had to call and he heard me moan Calum's name. But, I quickly hung up and continued with Calum.

5 minutes later, we were going at each other like we were long-lost-lovers who hadn't seen each other in years. One thing led to another and, yeah, you get the point.

"Calum?" I said breathless.
(edit 3 years later: BREATHLESS HOLY FUCK FJDJAB)

"Yeah, Kat?"

"I know we just kinda met, well, actually, I'm your fan, but you just met me and like we just had sex, which was great don't get me wrong, but-"

I was interrupted by him saying, "I know we just met, Kat, but I feel like I've loved you forever. And with Ysa, I liked her, but I didn't fell this way with her. Kat, I love you and I wanna be your boyfriend. I know this may be going really fast, but life is short and I don't wanna waste it on girl's I know for a fact I will never love like I love you. Take your time, Kat, but just know I've loved you the second I laid eyes on you.

"Yes."

"Sorry?"

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend!!" I exclaimed happily and his eyes lit up. I started kissing him, which led to a make-out session, which led to our clothes getting thrown to the floor, which led to a second round of pure bliss.

And I forgot about everything. Even my deep, little, secret.

Dang! This chapter was LONG! 1180 words! Make sure to vote and comment on the rest of the chapters!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️