chapter 5

A/N
{Please, if your reading my book start from the very beginning and read starting from there. Also make sure to vote on all the chapters as your reading💗 }

-Kat

*Zayns pov*
Wow that girl was so gorgeous. She was like 5'4 had long brown hair and sparkling green eyes. She kinda reminded me of Harry tbh😂. I needed to find her badly.

*kats pov*
After the concert Jordyn and I had to drive Ysa back home because her little sister Bea was home alone. Bea was 5 but she was a hugee Harry and Niall girl. I walked Ysa up a WAIT SHE HAS A FUCKING ESCALATOR TO GET TO HER DOOR!! thank god though because I'm too lazy to walk anyway. We got to her door to see Bea staring at us with one hand on her hip and holding a copy of one of Ysas tickets she had just in case she lost the other one. I laughed while Bea screamed continuously at Ysa. Oh dang she threw a full on tantrum. I decided to leave before things got too scary.

*jordyns pov*
I waited until Kat got back into the car and started up the engine again. We got to the hotel and open our room to see all of the boys sitting on our beds with High School Musical 3 playing on the t.v. and eating Nandos. Niall probably I thought to myself.

*kats pov*
HA zayns shirtless and we just dropped off Ysa lol. I took a picture and sent it to her.
Kat: look what I found in our room*attached photo*
Ysa: OMG I WILL PERSONALLY KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU GET NEAR ZAYN! heS MiNe!!!

"Hey!" I yelled as Louis grabbed my phone and read my messages.

"Hey zayn looks like you got a secret admirer."

I jumped on Louis in hopes to save Ysas ass. He tossed it at zayn and he held it above his head. Well I'm fucked I'm only 5'3. He read the messages with a shocked expression.

*Zayn Pov*
I found her