Chapter 10

A/N
{Please, if your reading my book start from the very beginning and read starting from there. Also make sure to vote on all the chapters as your reading💗 }

-Kat

Calum's POV
Zayn and I were fighting, Kat was asking questions, we were shouting answers, and Kat started crying. I don't know why she was crying, I just told her that I was not, in fact, single and that Ysa was my.... Ohhh.

Jordyn's POV
I don't know what was going on downstairs, but after I finished singing with Kat, Ashton grabbed me and took me to his room. All of a sudden, I had the urge to kiss him. And apparently he had the same urge because he started leaning in. And then we kissed. I'm not going to say we had fireworks or anything because, technically, that cannot happen. But, I will say, Ashton Irwin is a GREAT kisser.
All of a sudden, Kat ran past the room crying.
"Umm, that was amazing, Ashton, but I hafta go talk to my best friend. Sorry..."
I ran to Kat's room to see her bawling her eyes out on her bed.
"Okay, so two minutes ago, you were singing happily with me and staring at Calum (I'm your best friend, I think I would know)."
"Calum *sniff* is *sniff* dating *sniff*...."
At that point she just started bawling again.
"Dating who?"

"YSA!!!!!"

(edit 3 years later: FUCKING SNIFF SNIFF )