chapter 1

A/N
{Please, if your reading my book start from the very beginning and read starting from here. Also make sure to vote on all the chapters as your reading💗

   Edit 3 years later: Ill kill you if u share this with ANYONE ELSE BITH MFJSJjznsn

*Kats pov*
"It started on a weekend in May..." Ugh".. I turned off my alarm clock to see it was 7:30", I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower like a crazy maniac. I wore my black ripped jeans from American eagle and 5sos shirt. I quickly curled my hair into loose curls and put on a gray beanie. I skipped the makeup because I was already late and it was the last day of senior year. I grabbed my black doc martins, and ran to my bff Jordyns house who lived right across the street.

"Where the hell were you?!"

I kinda over slept.. I let out a slight giggle and we both start laughing so hard.

" HA I over slept too!"

Jordyn started up the car and played the livesos album she already had in. I look up from my phone which I was glued to the whole time to see that it was already 8:45 and we were no where near our school. "Where are we going?! I yelled."

"Somewhere..."

"Jordyn! Tell me where we're going!!" I said as we stopped right in front of a big hotel. "Jordyn... What are we doing here?" I said as she opened up the trunk and carried out two bags.

"We're going to the 5sos and 1d concert tomorrow!"

I stared at her with my eyes popping out of my head and my mouth wide open. "Jordyn!! How'd you do this??" ...

"Well, since summers basically started for us I decided why not have fun and go to their first concert to start off their tour?" Jordyn said.

"Omg I love you so much!!"

We walked into the huge hotel and we both just stare at the all the beautiful furniture and the 30 floors right above us. Jordyn checked us in and we were on floor 27. I squealed as we both walked into the elevator and we hear an Irish accent asking us to hold it open.