chapter 3

A/N
{Please, if your reading my book start from the very beginning and read starting from there. Also make sure to vote on all the chapters as your reading💗

-Kat

*Kats pov*
I hear more ruckus in the other room so I decide to check it out. I look to see Jordyn just standing staring at... wait who is tha.. HOLY FUCK ITS LUKE HEMMINGS. I casually ran over and watched as Luke tried to move her. "HELLO?! Earth to jordyn!!!" She snapped out of it and kind of just fell. Luke caught her and laid her on his bed. I walked in seeing Mikey about to smash a guitar and Calum and Ashton playing with a collection of colored penguins.

"Hey! don't touch those!!" Luke yelled.

I laughed. And sat on the other bed next to Jordyn. Calum jumped onto the bed, turned towards me and said "hey babe" while raising his eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh at him because I'm guessing he didn't realize one of the boys drew a unibrow on him. He jumped up and looked in the mirror.

"IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU" calum said running into the bathroom.

"OH MY GOSH LUKE HEMMINGS" Jordyn woke up and jumped of the bed. Micheal and Luke were laughing and Jordyn looked so embarrassed. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10:58.

"Guys were gonna go back to our room and get some rest for the concert tomorrow"

"Oh you're going? I guess I'll see you there" Calum said

CALUM just winked at me?!:!.$'k Oh gosh I literally just said that out loud. Calum giggled and I quickly ran through the side door connecting our room from theirs dragging Jordyn with me and quickly shutting it behind me. I ran to my bed and screamed until I fell asleep.