||Chapter 11||

A/N
{Please, if your reading my book start from the very beginning and read starting from there. Also make sure to vote on all the chapters as your reading💗 }

-Kat

Calum's POV
I ran upstairs to Kat's room as soon as I realized why she was crying. First I stopped in Jordyn's room to see if they were talking but they weren't. I ran to Kat's room, but realized she was talking to Jordyn. Or, I should say, crying to Jordyn.
I almost teared up after hearing how much Kat was crying. I HAD to talk to Kat, and make sure she understood everything.
After entering the room is said to Jordyn, "Can I please talk to Kat? Alone?"
"Um, I don't know if that's the best thing for her right now..." She replied gesturing to Kat, "but, I don't know what to say and you might be the only one who can explain.... Plus, Ashton is kinda, sorta, waiting for me." She said blushing like crazy.
"Oohhhhhh!! Jordyn and Ashton sitting in a... Wait, this isn't a good time for that. This message will be continued later. And now... Buh Bye."
"Bye." She said with a giggle.
"So, um, Kat. You found out about Ysa and I?"
"Um, yeah, I guess. I guess I just thought that I was kind of starting to like, like you. But I mean, if you're happy with my cousin, then I'm happy for you." she replied.
"But the thing is, Kat, I'm not happy."
"What do you mean?"
"I thought I had found my perfect match. A pretty, smart, kind girl who loves me as much as I love her."
"I don't get it. That sounds perfect. Why aren't you happy? *sniff*"
"Because I met you."