One

r18, mention of r#pe

Jimin's POV
"Goodbye Mr. Kang." I said as I wave my hand to the older. He smiled at me and wave back as he leave the garden.

I sigh as he is no longer at my sight. I, is once again alone at this garden. Where I live and spend my whole day. Taking care of the plants and beautiful flowers.

I walk towards my small house inside the garden. I push the door closed. And as much as I want to be safe. I can't, there's no lock in this small hut.

I walk towards my bed and lit up the candle. I pout as I notice that it's almost out. Guess I have to get some money from my savings.

I sat down on my bed. Looking around, wall, wall, door, window, wall. I sigh, I've been trapped here in Daegu for almost three years. It was when the bus that me and my family riding that day, crush in the forest. Everyone died, my mom and dad, and my little brother and other passenger. Except me. I walked for days, with a bleeding wound on my right leg. Until I reach this village.

And turns out I'm at Daegu. At first I was really scared. I'm alien and afraid, I have no one. I just kept on walking and walking on the streets and people where looking at me as if I'm a freak who is walking in front of them.

I sigh and pick a new shirt.

I remember when I reach they garden. It's just Mr. Kang who is here. He owns this average size garden. But his flowers are wonderful. The moment I saw him I almost faint. I'm not eating for 4 days and I've been walking for that long of time too. My lips were so dry and my eyes feels so heavy.

I remember how Mr. Kang run towards me and lift me up. He brought me to this small hut. He gave me water and food and soon he gave me clothes to wear. When he found out what happened to me. He pitied me and offer me this small hut. And i immediately thanked him. As return I help him take care of hsu plants. That now is my new favorite thing to do.

I slip on to my new shirt and lay down. I put on the blanket and look on the ceiling. I put my arm on my forehead and closed my eyes.

I was woke up by a loud thud. My eyes shut open. And when I saw a man on the door my eyes widened.

And by just his scent... he's an alpha.

He's not good for me.. I'm an omega.

"Omega.." I hear him said, huskily.

I immediately sat up and cover myself with the blanket.

He slam the door that made me flinch.

Tears started to form in my eyes. Someone please help me.

He started walking towards my bed. And I started moving backwards until I reach the wall.

My eyes widened when he lean on the bed his face in front to mine. I can't really see his face because I ran out of candle.

He hear him chuckle. "Well well.. what do we have here.." he said as he lean closer..

"N-No.. please." I begged as I felt his breath on my neck.

"Hmm.. an omega. A male omega. Interesting." He said.

I thought he's going to stop but..

"Ahhh-

He immediately shushed me by covering my mouth with his hand as I felt his lips kiss my neck, harshly.

I started squirming but his other hand pushed me down on my bed.

My eyes widened when I felt him suck my skin.

I tried to scream, but his hand his basically big and strong to really hold my mouth that to the point I feel like his fingers are having marks on my cheeks.

I felt his hand travel down the hem of my shirt which made me panicked.

With all my strength I pushed him away from me. He flew on the edge of the bed while I try to run. But as I almost reach the door I got grabbed by the hair and flew back on my bed.

"You filthy omega.. you try to run away from me huh?!" The Alpha suddenly attacked me with his lustful kisses that made me shed tears.

I cried for help and for him to stop. But he kept going and going on.

Until I felt my shirt being ripped.

My eyes widened and tried to push him away again. But his other hand grab both of my hand and push it up to my head.

"Please no, please stop I'm begging you." I begged as he successfully ripped my shirt in half.

"No" I cried as his kissed went down to my chest to my stomach.

I started crying more when his both hands started opening my pants. Even my hands are now free I can't use them. It's like I'm being traumatized by what's happening.

"You look beautiful, omega." He said and that's when I realized I'm fully naked.

"Please.. sir don't.. please." I sobbed but I only hear a evil chuckle as reply.

I hear him open the zipper of his short. That's when I dropped my head on my pillow.

I give up, I won't fight anymore. I might just get hurt or worse, killed.

When he removed his pants.. I felt him lift my both legs.

I cover my face with both of my hand as I felt his tip on my entrance.

I can't help but to cry silently.

"You smell so good Omega. I like it." He said then..

"Ahhhh! It hurts! Please! Pull it ou- ahh!" I screamed as he suddenly slam himself inside. I'm not even lubricated. It's probably..

"Oh.. it's bleeding. Just like what I thought it would be." He held tighter in my legs.

I started crying more when he started thrusting.

It hurts so much!

"A-Ah A-Ah it h-hurts.. please! S-Sto- ah! Ah! Ah!" I said as his thrust went deeper and deeper.

I also notice it went sloppier. But probably.. its the blood making is slippery.

"Ugh.. grrr! You're so tight Omega. Fuck! I could rut inside of you anytime!" He said and I started shaking my head.

"No.. p-please don't r-rut inside of me. Please I'm an.. o-omega." I said between my pants.. tears continue to flow down my cheeks as i still feel stingy pains inside of me.

"Grr! Ah fuck! Ah yeah! You feel so good my omega. My filthy omega." He said before spanking my ass that almost made me moan.

I remove my hands from my eyes and saw him enjoying what he's doing. Throwing his head back as he grunt and groan.

I started feeling pleasure. As much as I don't want to admit it I'm starting to feel it.

"Ah!" I yelped as he hit a certain spot.

"Hmm.. that's the spot.. I'm going to abuse that spot." He said with his husky voice. And that's what I felt. He hit that spot over and over again. To the point that.. my eyes are rolling at the back of my head.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! .. ah~" My eyes widened when I realized I just moaned.

I hear him chuckle. "Looks like my omega is liking it." He said before starting to thrust faster giving an impact to my body pushing its towards the wall.

He started groaning. "Fuck! Shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm going cum- grrrrr! Ahhhh!" He moaned as i felt his released inside of me.

My vision started to get blurry. He's already done but he is still inside of me. My vision got worse. I felt him pull out.. and chuckle..

Then darkness took over me.

-To he continued-