Three

Jimin's POV

"It's that bastard head alpha!" Mr. Kang roared my eyes widened in shock.

"W-Who's that?" I hesitantly ask.

"The leader of this whole town. And the leader of the whole pack. He's the most powerful and no one can defeat nor drag him down." He replied.. my brows furrowed in confusion.

"H-How can you tell... it's him?" I ask once again.. Mr. Kang slowly looked at me, he handed me the black headdress.

"It's his, I can't be wrong. He's the one who did this to you." He said and my hand slowly reach for the headdress even it is shaking.

"Jimin.." Mr. Kang called and my head immediately snap up.

"Did he.. leave any mark on you?" He ask.. I look around and shake my head.

"Are you sure?" He ask.. and that time I shrug.

"I know there's no any mirror in this place, so.. would you mind showing me your whole shoulder?" He ask.. I gulp and slowly nod. I put down the headdress and slowly pull up my shirt.

I have no idea if there is really a mark. I am not feeling any pain.

Mr. Kang gasp.. "Jimin.. by your nape." He said and my eyes widened. I immediately started touching my nape. And I felt something. Something I didn't know I have.

"He have marked you Jimin." He said and my eyes widened..

"Does that mean he's my.." Mr. Kang slowly nodded.

My hand slowly travelled to my mouth. Tears started racing down my cheeks. My legs moved on it's own and formed an Indian seat. And my other hand... slowly travelled down my stomach. Clutching it..

"Jimin.. Jimin I know it's hard for you to believe. It's a.. unwanted mark. A mark that you got from an accident and rape- but if you want there's a way to remove it." He said.. I took a deep breath slowly look up at Mr. Kang.

"W-What's the other w-way?" I ask, stuttering.

"We can go to their place, ask him to reject you as his mate. The mark will sting a bit. But it won't sting that much since you two are not destined mate." He said..

"The mark and other things that connects you two will be gone." He said and that's caught me off guard.

What.. what if I'm really pregnant? What if I carrying the head alpha's pup?

Then the pup will die? Without having the chance to live?

No.

"Mr. Kang.. what if.. what if I'm pregnant? W-With the head alpha's child? I-If he r-rejects me then the pup will..die?" I asked..

Mr. Kang looked at me surprised.

He gulp and slowly nod. "Yes Jimin.. the poor pup will die. But it's up to you if you want to talk to the head alpha and be rejected. We can ask for help from the other wolves to assist us to go there." He asked but more tears started streaming down my cheeks.

I clutched my stomach with my both hands and started shaking my head. "I don't want my pup to die Mr. Kang. The pup doesn't deserve that. I don't want to loose my pup." I cried.. Mr. Kang started panicking and sat beside me.

"Then we won't do that Jimin! But.. are you sure you're pregnant?" He ask.. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shake my head.

"But I've even feeling nauseous for the past week. Then I easily get tired and I started vomiting too." I said and Mr. Kang nod.

"Dress up, we are going outside. I know someone who can tell if you're really pregnant." He said and I nod. I put on a shirt and we head of the garden.

I'm like lost puppy that is just following Mr. Kang from behind. When he suddenly stopped and almost got me bumped at my back.

"This will be quick." He said and I nodded.. we enter a small hut.

"Good afternoon.. Kangsu." Mr. Kang said. An old lady is sitting in the middle of the small hut. When I entered the house her eyes immediately shot at me.

"Isn't that the omega from Busan?" She ask and my eyes widened.

Mr. Kang shushed her. "Yes.. and I need you to know if he's pregnant or not. But please keep it a secret if he really is." Mr. Kang said, the old lady looked at me from head to toe and nod.

"Come here." She said.. even hesitating and scared I slowly walk towards her.

She reach for my hand and touch my wrist. I was just watching her the whole time touch my wrist.

She look at me, right into the eyes. "Your heartbeat, is so fast. And it's feels like.. two heartbeat are chasing each other." She said and my eyes widened. Two heartbeats?!

"And that means he's pregnant." Mr. Kang said and the old lady nodded.

Tears started to build in my eyes once again.

"And that's not it." My eyes snap back at the old lady's direction.

"The pup you're carrying.. has a royal blood. The pup will not just be an ordinary wolf. But it will have a unreachable level of power. I am having hints of who is the father of your-

Suddenly Mr. Kang snatch my hands away from the old lady. "That's enough information Kangsu. Thank you for today. I promise I'll pay you with my crafts." Mr. Kang said while holding my hand.

The old lady nodded.

Mr. Kang drag me outside the small hut and we walked back towards the garden.

"Okay Jiminie, stay here, no matter what happens, don't open the gates of the garden. Okay?" He said and I slowly nodded.

Mr. Kang gave me other tips and advices to stay safe here. Cause basically, I'm not safe here anymore. I can feel my scent getting stronger. And if other alpha's find out I'm a male omega living alone here at night. I'm doomed.

I fished my dinner which is a fish and bread. I drink plenty of water since Mr. Kang told me it's important for the pup.

I'm already laying down and about to sleep. When I heard noises from outside the gates.

My eyes snap open. I started to panicked and don't know what to do.

I heard the gate opened and that made me even more scared.

I was about to hide when it too late. The door of the hut burst open.

Multiple men are at the door. Because of darkness of the surrounding I wasn't able to see their faces. But I know they're from the kingdom.

Men started going inside, I step back but they were able to immediately hold both of my hands. Then someone put a hanker chief on my nose.

And darkness took over.

-to be continued-