Thirteen

Taehyung's POV

"Look who's here, my two trusted men leaving the palace, secretly."

My eyes widened as I saw Yoongi Hyung  in front of us. His arms crossed in front of his chest and smirking. While Namjoon Hyung beside him.

But what scares me even more is the sword Namjoon Hyung is holding.

He don't really carry a sword around.. so why carrying one now?

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook called. Both of us are stunned and frozen on our place.

What should we say?! What should we do?!

My eyes widened when I saw Namjoon Hyung hand the sword to Yoongi Hyung.

"Hyung wai-

"You're going to explain now? Why not awhile ago? Why not yesterday? Why now when we just caught you two?" Yoongi caught off. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I look at Jungkook who's protecting me at his back.

"Hyung it's just.. Hyung, please let us leave." Jungkook begged. But I just saw Yoongi Hyung smirk.

He slowly walk towards us. Me and Jungkook started walking back. But only for us to bump to other men.I

"Sure.. but I want you to be honest to me.." he said while looking to my eyes with his intense glare.

"H-Hyung..." I called when he got close and closer.

He smirk. "Why do you want to leave Daegu? Why do you want to leave our town?" Yoongi Hyung asked. I gulped..

"I-

"He wants to live in Seoul. Because there are more opportunities in the city than here." Jungkook caught off. My eyes widened and I look at Jungkook who have a blank expression. Then I look at Yoongi Hyung.

He's squinting his eyes while confusedly lookin at Jungkook.

"Why? What does that mean? He have a good life here. He have a roof above his head. He have foods to fill his stomach. Why does he want to be in that city?!" Yoongi Hyung sternly said.

I felt my tears started to form. My throat started tightening. What should I do.

"Cause he's safer there." My eyes widened when Jungkook suddenly said that.

"Gguk-

"What do you mean, safer? He's safe here. He's been living under my care for years." Yoongi Hyung said.

"Under your care? What if you found out about his real-

"Gguk! Don't!" I immediately cut off.

Yoongi hyung's head snap at my side. "Real what?" He asked while looking at me. But I didn't answer.

"Real what?!" He raises his voice that made me flinch.

I heard the sound of his sword. "Real what?! Real what and why does Jungkook needs to come with you!?" With a flash he suddenly grabbed Jungkook's hand and pushing him towards Namjoon hyung's direction and he immediately got locked up but Namjoon hyung's arms.

"Real what?" My eyes widened when the sword suddenly got pointed to my neck. I look around and saw that the other men were doing the same.

It's my time.

"Kim Taehyung! Real what-

"Rank! My real rank!" I cut off. Then my tears started falling. The wind got colder and colder.

Yoongi Hyung chuckled. "Tell me.. tell me your real rank." He said but I shake my head.

"Tell me your real rank!" He push the sword closer to my neck.