Six

Jimin’s POV

"Now.. let's have another talk shall we?"

I look at him with fear in my eyes. I saw how dark his yes is. An evil smirk on his lips that send shivers down my spine.

“You’re pregnant?” He ask, I hang my head low and slowly nod.

I hear him take a deep breath. “I’ll try my best to calm down.” He said and my head snap up. He do have the calm expression. But the thought of him killing male omegas like me. Linger inside my head.

“Are you sure its mine?” He ask, while looking directly to my eyes. I slowly nod.

I hear him take another deep breath and nod. “How can you be so sure?” He ask and my brows furrowed.

“You are.. my first.” I reply, he click his tongue and slowly nod.

“Sad it was a rape.” He said, and that just make the memories of that night run through my mind.

I started tearing up. I slowly nod. “Yes.. sad ng first was taken by force.” I said and a tear immediately stream down my cheeks.

Why am I like this? I literally just geared up seconds ago then now I’m crying.

I hear him chuckle. “Well.. I have no problem with it. I was drunk and that garden was the place where my feet brought me. Then I saw you and I immediately sense you are an omega. So.. it’s your fault.” He said and my brows furrowed. My sadness awhile ago vanished and replaced by anger.

“What do you mean it’s my fault?! It’s not my fault! It’s your fault for not holding yourself!” I shout, but I immediately regret it as I saw how his expression dropped. His blank and cold face is now facing me.

I saw him adjust his jaw and grit his teeth. “How.. dare you shout at me?!” He shout and before I could even react. I felt his hands around my neck. Pushing me down on the bed.

My hand immediately traveled on his hand trying to remove his veiny and strong hands.

“P-Please.. let go. I-I can’t b-breath.” I said as I started choking on air.

His face is inch apart from me, gritting his teeth and his piercing eyes staring at my teary once.

“You have, no right! To shout at me! The head alpha!” He said and pushed my neck more on the bed.

I’m going to die.

“P-Please.. please let m-me go! I’m pregnant! Please! It’s your pup I’m carrying!” I screamed and I saw hsi his expression softened.

He let go of my neck. Walking backwards.

I sat up back on bed while gasping for air. Did he just, stopped because of what I said? But which part? That I am pregnant? Or that I carrying his pup?

He was looking at his hands. Before he snap his head at my direction. “I don’t know what you are doing to me...” he suddenly said. My gaze slowly traveled to him.

“And I don’t even know why am I being like this!” He exclaimed which scared me once more.

He march towards my direction which I thought he’ll attack and hurt me once again.

But he stopped, half meter away from me. He lean closer before pointing to my face.

“That pup.. better be really mine! Or else you’re doomed omega!” He shout to my face before facing his back to me and marching towards the door before leaving the room and slamming the door.

Tears once again started flowing down my cheeks. Why am I being like this? I’m being so emotional.

My right hand slowly traveled down my neck. While my left hand travelled to stomach. I felt they different feeling. A instinct that is telling me I must protect the pup inside me.

Then I remember the necklace. I look at my side and there I saw it. I quickly pick it up.

What if.. what if he’s just fooling me? What if he’s just using Mr. Kang?

I need to make sure Mr. Kang is safe.

I stand up and slowly walk towards the door. I slowly opened it. A smiled grew on my face as I see no one guarding.

I immediately run through the hallway. I don’t know where to go but as long as I see no guard I’ll be running through these hallways.

Until I saw the light. There I saw a door. With one flash I run as fast as I could to leave this place. But as I am meter away from the place I heard screams and shout.

I started running faster. While running I look back, and there I saw the guards, and even the one guy from the other day chasing me.

I started catching attention from the others. But I don’t care, I run and run and run. Until I started feeling pain on my stomach.

A smile grew on my face as I saw the garden.

“Ah!” I hissed as I feel a pain on my stomach. When I look down my eyes widened.

I bleeding!

I started breathing heavily. Just more runs Jimin. What is important is he’s there. He’s safe. Go give your self to the alpha. As long as Mr. Kang is there.

I entered the garden.

“Mr. Kang!” I screamed and look around. I saw the guard enter the garden, my eyes widened and immediately run towards the small hut.

But when I entered it. No signs of Mr. Kang. And even my clothes are scattered everywhere.

“Stop right there!” I flinch as I hear a voice from my back.

I slowly turn around. And there I saw the guards.

I felt my legs feel wet. I look down and I saw even more blood. I dropped on the floor, bleeding and in pain.

“Ah!” I scream as I clutch my stomach.

“Ahh!” I even scream louder, when I look at the guards I saw how they look at me with worry. Even that one guy that I don’t know who.

I lean on my bed. Why aren’t they helping me?!

Then suddenly the guards move aside.

Yoongi, he walk slowly towards me. To my surprised he lift me up to his arms. Before looking at me eyes.

“Next time don’t run that far. I already told you he’s at the kingdom.You’re so stupid to run that far and that fast.” He sternly said.

“For fuck’s sake you are pregnant with my pup!”

-to be continued-