Fourteen

⚠️ smvt

Jimin's POV
"Jimin... please at least eat." Jin Hyung said. I just stare at the bed blankly before shaking my head.

I hear him sigh. "Come on, its not good for the pup. Don't starve and stress yourself." He said and I slowly look at him with tears eyes.

He click his tongue before putting down the tray. I stand up and immediately hugged him.

"How Hyung? How can I do those when I'm worried." I cried on his shoulder. Jin Hyung caressed my back.

"I know Jimin, but you have to eat. For your pup." He said, I pull back and slowly nod.

But as I was about to eat we hear grunts.

"Yoongi?!" I asked shocked before rushing towards his bed.

"How are you feeling- don't move! Your wound is still not healed." I said stopping him from moving. He look at me with squinty eyes, then at Jin Hyung.

"I'll leave you two first. You have a lot to talk about." Jin hyung said before exiting the room. I pull the chair closer to Yoongi's bed and  sat down beside him.

"How are you feeling? I know your wound still hurts. But at least tell me what you're feeling. I know you're mad at me and-

"No." My eyes widened and look at him to his eyes.

"I'm not mad at you anymore Jimin. To be honest.. I want to say sorry. For everything, fo.. for raping you. For kidnapping and hurting you. For.. for selling you." He said, looking down.

And that's when I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I immediately wipe it.

"Y-You don't hav-

"I have to Jimin. I've.. I've been a devil to you. I am more than mean and bad. I don't deserve you. You and the pup. My friends.. I don't deserve livi-

"Yoongi stop! Don't say that! I'm sure they forgive you already!" I said crying. His eyes slowly traveled towards my direction. And what surprised me is that he wipe my tears away.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I'm really sorry." He said and I just nodded while crying. I held his hand and feel it's warm even more.

"I forgive you Yoongi, we forgive you. You and our pup, we forgive you." I said smiling. He gave me a faint smile and pull his hands back.

"Thank you.." he said. He fix his position and I pursed my lips.

"But.. there's someone you really need to say sorry." I said and his head snap at my direction.

"Hyung.." I called, Hoseok Hyung stand up from the sofa on the other side. He has been listening all along.

"Seok.." Just by Yoongi's faint voice I can cry again. Hoseok smiled before walking towards Yoongi.

"How are you? You didn't answer that question of Jimin awhile ago. That's why I'm asking you that now." Hoseok softly said. I look at Yoongi and I saw him nod.

"I'm... I'm fine. Thank you.. and sorry." Yoongi said before looking down.

Hoseok chuckle. "I forgave you already. The moment I step into this kingdom. You're wrong for thinking I gain your trust then betray you. I will never, I just want to work for you. And for the times I saw how you're suffering, crying and missing your parents. I realized that... I need to watch on you. Cause you may appear rude and bad in front of most eyes. But as one of your trusted men. I've seen your true colors. And that is you still need guide. I may be younger. But I know I can do things to help you." Hoseok said.. by this time I am once again crying.

Baby please don't make me too emotional. It's a little embarrassing cause it's their brother time but here we are crying.

My head snap at Yoongi's direction when I hear his soft sobs.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything I've  caused to you. For killing them.. I'm sorry!" Yoongi started to break down. Both me and Hoseok Hyung don't kwnk what to do.

"Yoongi.. stop crying. I forgave you already. Pass is pass you are just 18 that time. You're not yet matured and  anger took over you. Hey hey.. shh~" Hoseok Hyung said calming down Yoongi.

Yoongi stopped crying and nod. "I'm sorry.." he said again and Hoseok Hyung nod.

"It's fine.. now.. take a rest.. Hyung."

I can't.. that's just too much for my emotional ass. I walk towards the door and leave the room.

When suddenly. A loud scream echoed through the hallway.

"Ah~! Jungkook-ah~"

My eyes widened... oh no.

Taehyung's POV
I am walking through the hallway of the kingdom. I am greeting every maids that are passing by. I even pass by Jin Hyung who's cooking for Jimin.

Jimin has been starving  himself since the night Yoongi stabbed himself. And that was two days ago.

I was walking back towards my room when i felt pain in my stomach. I lean on the wall and tried to ease the pain. But I felt something wet down there.

Then another pain rush.. my eyes widened when I realized it's my heat.

I rush towards my room. Which is just besides Jungkook.

"Ah~! Jungkook-ah~" I called. And within just seconds Jungkook burst into my door. I saw how his eyes are wide.

"Please~!" I begged while clutching my stomach.

I hear the door locked. And he walk towards me slowly removing his top.

"Fuck I am waiting for this day." He said before attacking my neck with his kisses.

"Hmmp!~ please please.. mate me! Please I need you! I need you inside me~!" I cried while holding him by his shoulders.

He pull back. "With pleasure baby.." he said before removing my bottom. I started to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants.

"Please remove your clothes, please~!" I begged..  I hear him chuckle before finally removing all of our clothes.

"Hmmp!~ ah!~" I moaned when he inserted a finger.

"Uh~! Ha~! Ah!" He started thrusting his fingers.

Then he add another, stretching me out.

"Ah! G-Gguk! More! Ah! Shit! D-Don't stop!" I said while gripping on his shoulder. I hear him chuckle.. then pull out his fingers. I was about to protest when I felt something bigger, something massive.

"Ahh! Jungkook! Shit! Be gentle!" I cried when he entered.

"I'm sorry baby! F-Fuck! You're so tight- I can't be gentle when you're this hot moaning my name." He said before inserting fully his length.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks as pain down there strike. He started thrusting making me shed more tears out of pain.

When pleasure hit.

"Shit! Gguk! More! There, there! Ah~ ah~ ah-h~" my eyes rolled at the back of my head and I  started drooling.

I hear him grunts and groan while he's kissing me down my chest.

"Fuck! I'm gonna work you so good baby! I'm gonna make you feel so good!" He moan on my neck. When I started something building up in my stomach.

"Ah~ ah~ Gguk! I'm gonna cum.. I'm gonna cum!" I screamed..

"Me too baby.. let's cum together.. ah shit, fuck, close close-

"Ahh!~~"

"Shiiiit~~ grrr!"

We both came.. me on our stomachs while him inside me.

I started panting. I look at him straight to his eyes. Our hair messed up.

He smirked. "That's Not it. I'm gonna feel your with my cum and make you pregnant!"

-to be continued-