Ten

⚠️ smut ahead, mature content

Jimin's POV
I was just sitting on my bed when I suddenly heard screams from outside. My eyes widened and I immediately rush towards the door. I opened it and the guards immediately stopped me.

My eyes widened when I watch such a scene.

"Please! Ah! No! I just need a help! Please I'm in pain!" It's Jin Hyung, screaming and crying for help. While men started dragging him. And Namjoon Hyung following from behind.

I don't know what is happening. I don't know why is Jin Hyung crying for help and being dragged. Not until I smelt a sweet scent.

It immediately gave me answer. But I'm not yet sure. I watch Jin Hyung being dragged on the other side of the hallway. Until they pushed him to turn left. It's stressing me out seeing that. I just felt my tears flowing down my cheeks.

Then suddenly Taehyung arrived.

"Taehyung-ah! What's happening to Jin Hyung?" I asked, worried.

He look at me with blank eyes before going inside.

He close the door. "It's better if we talk privately. Go sit down." He said and I nodded. I walk towards my bed and sit down while he pull a chair beside my bed.

"Jin Hyung.. is an omega." He said and my eyes widened.

That's why I smell a sweet scent from the other day. And awhile ago when he's being dragged.

"B-But isn't male omegas.. being killed?" My voice cracked. I started crying again.

"Yes.. yes make omegas are being killed here. That's why he didn't tell it to any alpha. Because no alpha would dare to help him." He said and I look at him.

"Why? What do you no alpha?" I exclaimed..

I saw him gulp. "Because, if they help him. Both of them will be killed. Or just Jin Hyung, but of course once they mate, they will impregnate Jin Hyung. And of course when Jin Hyung is killed, so the pup dies." He answered..

"Just like Namjoon Hyung, he's the one who found Jin Hyung awhile ago. But he didn't help him. Besides he's loyal to Yoongi. He have another reason.." he added.

"Will Jin Hyung really be killed? H-He's the royal chef." I asked.

Taehyung shake his head. "Yoongi can change Jin anytime. And he can kill Jin Hyung and no one will fight over him." He answered. I look down and started crying.

"I know you're worried Jiminie. So I am, let's just.. let's just hope that Yoongi consider their friendship."

Jin's POV
"Well, well.. look who we have here." Yoongi said while circling around me. I just lay down on the floor. Both my hands and feet tied. While the pain in my stomach is so unbearable.

"My friend for years decided to lie to me and betray me. How come did you survive that time where I killed every male omegas here?" He ask before stopping in front of my face.

"P-Please Yoongi.. spare my life. Please.." I begged to his feet.

I stared smelling alpha's scent. It's because I am surrounded by alphas who's probably can't hold their selves anymore.

"Hold yourself. No one of you will mate with this omega!" Yoongi shout. My eyes widened and I started crying.

"Please please Yoongi, please I need an alpha to help me.. p-please." Another wave of pain hit.

"Ah! Please Yoongi! I'm begging you!" I screamed.

3rd Person's POV
Yoongi look at the older with pity and anger at the same time. He's his friend for years. They made good memories back when they are younger. He can't believe one of his friends lied to him.

Then he look at Namjoon who's looking at the older. His eyes go back and forth to Namjoon and Seokjin. That's when he made a decision.

He walk towards the other alpha. He can smell the strong scent Namjoon is releasing. Even Namjoon cant hold himself.

"Go mate with him." That caught Namjoon off guard. His head snap at Yoongi's direction.

"But-

"No buts, mate with him. Help him." Yoongi cut..

Namjoon look at him with furrowed brows.

"Yoongi you know me. You know that-

"If you impregnate him you will love the pup even it's not yet born. You love child so much that you want to be a father. I'm giving you the chance to be a father Namjoon. Mate with or friend." Yoongi said with a smirk. Namjoon look at Yoongi before at Seokjin.

"You won't kill him?" Namjoon ask and Yoongi nod.

"He's our friend, why would I kill him?" Yoongi said.

"I swear Yoongi, if I made him pregnant with my child but you kill him we're having a fight!" Namjoon exclaim.

Yoongi chuckled. "Do you want me to just kill him? Give him to other alpha then kill him after his heat. Or give  him go you, let you mate with him. Impregnate him and stay with him with your pup?" Yoongi asked.. Namjoon clenched his jaw.

"Bring him to my room!" Namjoon ordered the other men.

Yoongi smirk as he watch other alpha bring Jin to Namjoon's room.

This time he didn't kill the male omega. Because it's his friend. But next time he find out someone did tsu again to him and lie to him. He'll never gonna let that pass.

Jin's POV
I felt myself being untied. When my hand are free I immediately clutch to my stomach. I am soaking wet down there.

And Namjoon's scent is making it worse.

Namjoon walk towards me. He crouch down to level my face.

"Strip." He said and I immediately remove my bottom then my top. I hear him groan.

That's when I felt a weight on me. He started kissing my neck down to my nipples. While my both hands are pinned beside me head.

"Ah~!" I moan when he started sucking my nipple.

"Ah shit! Namjoon~" I moaned his name. He lick my chest, down to my stomach, until he reach my manhood.

"Spread those legs baby. Spread those damn legs for alpha." And I did, I throw my legs in the air. I felt his hand on both my legs, spreading it even more.

"I won't prepare you anymore. Baby.." he said and I nodded..

"Yes, please fuck me! Fuck me I'm begging you!" I said while I grip on the bed  sheet. I hear him chuckle before..

"Ah!~ Namjoon~! Fuck! Y-You're so.. big." My lisp started trembling when he slid deeper inside me.

"Ah~ hmmp~ ah~ I feel so full." I moaned. I hear him grunt.

"Shit you're so tight! I'm gonna  move now." He said and I bit my lower lips and nod.

He started in a slow pace. But I'm already greedy for him. So is started moving my hips and join his rhythm.

"Ahh!~ There! Please hit there! Namjoon-ah~" I moaned when he hit that spot.

"Sure, just for my dirty omega." He said before started thrusting faster. Making my eyes roll back. And my mouth open wide. Drool started coming out of my mouth as I felt this pleasure that I've never experienced before.

"Ah~ ah~ shit! You're so tight! Fuck! Ah! Ah! I'm close! I'm close! I'm fucking close!" He chanted, my body started moving because of the intensity of his thrusts.

"Cum inside, please cum inside!" I screamed when I felt myself cumming too.

"Ah!~ Shit! Shit! Ah! Grrrr! Bwaaaa~!!" I felt his hot liquid inside of my. I feel myself so full that I feel so bloated.

I came in both of our stomachs.

But he didn't pull out

"That's not the end yet, we're going on and on until you're not able to walk."

-to be continued-