Seven

Jimin's POV

Yoongi carry me to his arms as he walk back to the kingdom. Other wolves would look at us while he walk through the streets. And I immediately got shy. Cause of course, I know what they're thinking about.

Why would the head alpha, carry a random wolf to his arms while going back to the kingdom. But at least they don't know I am a male omega.

"Hold tighter." My head snap at Yoongi's direction. I got startled because he used his husky deep voice but I still didn't understand it.

"Huh?" I confusedly ask..

I hear him clicked his tongue before shaking his head. "I said hold tighter or you'll fall on the ground and bleed until the pup swim out of you!" He roared. My eyes widened and I nodded before tightening my grip on his nape.

We arrived back at the kingdom. Yoongi go directly to the room. I bite my lower lip as he gently place me on the bed. But I realized my dress is full of blood.

"I-I'm.. I'm still bleeding." I mumbled and I saw how Yoongi's brows furrowed.

"What?! You're still bleeding? Fucking shit!" He cursed and my eyes widened.

I immediately shake my head. "No no, I mean my dress is full of blood." I said and his brows turn back to normal.

He message his temples and nod. "Okay.. I'll call the royal doctor." He said before leaving the room when the door slam my head slowly traveled on my stomach.

I bite my lower lip and stared caressing it. "A-Are you still there?" I softly ask.. I felt myself crying which I immediately wipe.

"Please stay there until you're ready and fully baked. Please?" I said and my tears just won't stop flowing down.

"App- I mean uh.. eomma loves you okay?" I did and smiled.

The door suddenly opened and I immediately removed my hand from my stomach and wipe my tears. It's the doctor... and Taehyung?

The doctor and her assistants cleane and checked me. While Taehyung just stand at the side. And when the doctor leave. Taehyung walked towards my bed.

"Hey.. you alright?" He softly ask. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nod.

"Yeah.. as long as my pup is there, I'll always be fine." I said and he slowly nodded.

"Glad the pup survived." He said and I slowly nod.

"Yeah.. maybe because of the genes?" I ask and he chuckled.

"Yeah probably, a male omega that produces strong and powerful wolf. Then a head alpha, of course your pup is strong." He said and we both laughed.

"Have Yoongi talked to you already?" He ask and my brows furrowed.

"Uhm.. about what? Cause we've talked. And it didn't turn out very well." I sadly replied. I hear him him.

"Uh.. about where you are staying. Cause we just finished a meeting. And Yoongi said you'll be stay- I probably shouldn't tell you. I'll let Yoongi do that." He said and I laughed.

"No it's fine.." I said shaking my hand.

He giggled. "By the way, how old are you?" He ask..

"I'm 24, but I'll turn 25 soon." I said and his eyes widened.

"We're on the same age!" He exclaimed and a smile grew on my lips.

"Can you be my best friend?" I ask..

"Because I don't have any friends here. I've been in this place for years now. But I know no one." I added. He started nodding his head.

"Of course Jiminie!" He exclaimed.

"Taehyung.. can I ask you a question?" I ask and he hum.

"Do you know.. where Mr. Kang is?" I ask, I saw how his expression dropped.

"I'm sorry Jiminie.. but I can't tell you. Or else Yoongi will be mad at me." He said and i slowly nodded.

"Okay, thank you Taehyungie. Uhm.. can I have a rest for now?" I ask and he slowly nodded.

"Sure Jiminie, I'll leave you now so you can sleep peacefully." He said before bidding a goodbye and leave the room. I make myself more comfortable in bed. I put my hands on my stomach before I close my eyes.

Yoongi's POV
"Are you sure about your decision Yoongi?" Namjoon ask.. my head slowly turn at hsi direction.

"What do you want me to do to him Namjoon-ah? Kill him? Let him carry the pup all alone? Or.. that's just my pup Namjoon. It's my pup he's carrying." I exclaimed. Namjoon take a sip of his alcohol before looking at me.

"Have you forgot what Male omegas have down to your family?" He asked raising a brow.

I glared at him before tighten my grip on my glass.
"Don't bring that topic Namjoon-ah. You know me." I said before taking a sip of my alcohol.

"I'm just reminding you. Why we killed all the omegas here in the city. Why you hate male omegas. What if he's just like that one male omega? What would you do?" He ask.. I look into his eyes and sigh.

"I don't have a wife. There's nothing we should be worried about. Besides, it's my fault why he's pregnant. I raped him." I said and look at the city.

I hear Namjoon react. "Wow, you admitted that it's your fault? Yoongi.. wow. It's new.. you've.. you've touched many omega. And you never feel guilty about it. But now? Wow!" He said and I  chuckled.

"It's just.. he's a male omega. He's good to carry my pup. I'll have a powerful and strong pup." I said and I hear Namjoon's 'eung'.

"You hate male omegas because they produce strong wolves. So.. what's with this?" He confusedly ask..

I chuckled and turn my heat at him. "It's different, I hate male omegas who will ante with other wolves. They'll have strong pup that may defeat my genes. But since it's my pup, that Jimin is carrying, a male omega, it's fine. It's lien anyways." I said and he nodded.

"And after he gave birth? Kill him?" He ask said while slightly shaking his glass. He look at me before smirking.

My brows furrowed. "I mean.. if he become useless or if he show any weird and bad personality. Then yes.." I said and I hear Namjoon scoff.

"Would you  kill a royal chef and one of your trusted men?"

-to be continued-