Eleven

Jimin's POV

"Taehyung do you have any news about Jin Hyung?" I ask as I am eating. Taehyung has been serving my food for the past days and I have no idea where Jin Hyung.

I'm so worried about Hyung. I have no news about him and it's stressing me out. Tho I know that stress isn't good for me and the pup.

But there's also I want to know, Yoongi.

"You don't know?" Taehyung ask and my eyes widened.

I started crying. "No! They killed Jin Hyung! No they should've do that! He's an omega but he's not bad! No!" I cried, I saw Taehyung started panicking and immediately hugged me.

"No no.. sssh~ they didn't kill Jin Hyung." He said and I immediately stopped crying.

"Then where is he?" I ask, Taehyung look at me and smiled.

"He's mating with Namjoon Hyung." He said and my eyes widened.

"But he will get pregnant. They Yoongi will kil-

"No.. Yoongi made a promise to Namjoon Hyung that he will let Jin hyung and their pup to live." He replied and I smiled.

"Yey! My pup will have a play mate!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"So male omegas won't be killed anymore?" I ask and I saw sadness in Taehyung's eyes.

"No.. Yoongi said that he let Jin Hyung pass. But if there's still male omega in the place. He won't let it pass this time." He said and I slowly nod.

"Why do he even kill omegas?" I ask and Taehyung shake his head.

He look down. "I can't tell you. It's Yoongi's life." He said and I slowly nod.

"Are you done eating?" He ask and I slowly nod.

He nod and started cleaning the plates. "I'll get going now. Always take care. Be careful." He said and I just sat here and watch him clean the table. Soon he leaves. I sat on my bed and stare on the wall.

What should I do today?

Then the door suddenly opens. And it's the face I have not been seeing.

"Yoongi?" I said before standing up. He's just looking at me with blank eyes.

He stopped in front of me. "How are you?" He ask and I slowly nod. "I'm fine." I replied and he nod.

"Good.. now I'm liv-

"Wait.. can I ask you a question?" I said and he stopped.

"What?" He coldly ask..

"Why.. d-do you kill every male-

"It's none of your business." He said and about to leave but I stopped him.

"What If the pup is a male omega too? What would you do?" I asked and he stopped in his track. He faced me...

His brows furrowed. "Then he's a male omega." He said.

I pursed my lips. "Won't you.. gonna touch my stomach?" I ask while holding the hem of my shirt. I hear him grunt before ruffling his hair.

"Fine, but I'll just touch it. No any meaning." He said before walking towards me. I lifted my shirt which made me shy a little. I pursed my lips as I felt his cold  hand hit my stomach.

"So?" I excitedly ask. I want to know what he feels.

His eyes squinted. "You're getting fat." He said and I frown.

He pull his hand away and I immediately pull down my shirt. "Go on.. you may now leave." I said and he just face his back to me.

I flinched when I hear the door slam. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. I caressed my stomach.

"Eomma is not fat. He's just carrying his little pup." I said before forcing a smile.

Yoongi's POV
I walk towards the veranda while holding a glass of wine. It's once again nighttime. There Namjoon stand, waiting while holding his glass of wine too.

"How's your mate?" I ask when I arrived at his side.

He took a sip of his wine first. "Good, he's.. he's the most precious thing that happened to me." He said and my brows furrowed.

"I admit I also look at him differently before. It's like, his looks is really different. He like have a feminine features. So when I found out he's an omega. My first plan if you don't kill him is to really mate with him." He said and I just smiled.

He look at me. "Thanks Yoongs, thank you. And now I know I have a pup on the road." He said and I chuckled.

"You worked that hard?" I ask and I hear chuckle.

"Yup.. I just can't help it. And he's also asking for more." He said before we both chuckled.

"What about you? How's Jimin?" He ask and I just play with my glass.

"He's.. he's getting fat." I said and when I look at him he's looking at me with confused look.

"Yoongi, he's not fat. He's getting big because your pup is growing inside of him. Did you tell that to him?" He ask and I slowly nod.

I hear him hissed. "You shouldn't say that. He is probably hurt by now. I'm telling you if he stopped eating or loose the mood of eating. I swear you'll regret it. You'll loose your pup." He said and I frown.

"I just don't know how to take care of him. You know me, you know what happened to me right? You know why I became like this. Why I hate male omegas. Why I don't know how to show care and reaction." I said and he slowly nod.

"Yes Yoongs, I still remember that night. We were just teens back then. And all of us become traumatized. I may hate that male omega too but I didn't hate all. What about clearing your  thoughts again?" He said and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I confusedly ask.

He shrug. "You know.. not killing male omegas." He said and my brows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at him with squinty eyes.

"You know, there might be another male omega here. Roaming around, and one of your trusted men. He's also there that one terror night. That's why he kept it a secret."

-to be continued-