LIFE TURNED NIGHTMARE

"My dear, the more you resist the more tempted I will be and more torture it will be for you. And don't keep any hope, no one can get here." Debyendu said.

"Be in your limits Sindhuraj." Savyasachi said walking past him.

But Jaydrath isn't going to give up so soon, he grabbed the end of her pallu pulling it. Savyasachi looked at him shocked as he pulled her pallu.

"What !? No ! She will be mine !" Shishupal said.

"None of you deserve her, she will me mine !" Jarasandh said.

"That beauty deserves to be in a glorious kingdom like Hastinapoor sitting next to me on the throne !" Duryodhan said.

"No Bhratashree ! She will be mine !" Dushashan said.

"Look at your face Dushashan, you aren't worthy !" Duryodhan said.

"Like you are !?" Rukmi mocked.

"Oh YuVrAj RuKmI sUrElY Is WoRtHy." Shishupal mocked.

"Only I am worthy of her !" Jarasandh proclaimed.

"NO YOU'RE NOT !" Rukmi yelled.

"DEVESH !" Savyasachi screamed as she woke up from another nightmare.

Devesh whose room was next to her quickly came running to her room, with Dusshala, after hearing her scream.

"Sachi !" Devesh said running towards her, pulling her into an embrace.

"Just a nightmare." Devesh said trying to calm her down.

"I cannot watch them anymore Devesh, I can't." Savyasachi cried.

"Its going to be alright." Devesh said and Savyasachi stood up.

"These won't stop....all of it is my skin's fault ! I don't want such skin Devesh !" Savyasachi said grabbing her dagger, but Dusshala stopped her.

"DROP IT SACHI !" Dusshala said holding her hand.

"I don't want this skin ! I want to remove it !" Savyasachi said, clearly not in her senses.

Devesh quickly snatched the dagger away from her.

"Sachi this is madness ! What do you think you are doing !?" Devesh scolded.

"Devesh this skin has given my soul, my minds, my emotions way to many scars...the unwanted attention, the lust...I can't take it anymore." Savyasachi said.

"Sachi its not your skin's fault, its the fault of those men who tried and thought of violating you." Dusshala said shaking her.

"And it doesn't suit a woman like you, trying to harm yourself because of some vile men !" Devesh said, bringing her back to her senses.

"Harm my self ? Hey Narayan what was I about to do ?" Savyasachi muttered, now completely in her senses.