you cant be serious

Warnings - smut, homophobia? I think that's it?

Word count - 3913

Y/N's pov:
You were sitting on the living room floor with a canvas in front of you. You hadn't painted in years but now you were blasting music from your record player while you were filling the white canvas with color. Your hair was tied up into a messy bun and you were wearing a white button up shirt and no pants because it was more comfortable. You had gotten paint all over you and you looked like a mess but at least you were having a good time.

Being to busy singing the lyrics to the music you miss the sound of keys giggling and the door opening and Emily coming home.

You jump when you feel a hand touch your shoulder
"You scared me!"

She just laughs at how freaked out you got "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to but you were singing so loudly so you didn't hear when I called your name"

"Since when do you paint?" She asked raising an eyebrow when she sees the canvas "I used to paint a lot but I just never told anyone about it" you shrugged.

"We're about to get married and I don't even know about your secret hobbies" she jokes and you playfully hit her side "I don't have secret hobbies" you mutter.

Emily chuckles "don't worry, I'll find out eventually"

"But next time...maybe paint the canvas and not yourself?" She says making you roll your eyes "carefully, I might just paint you instead" You say picking up a paintbrush like you were threatening her.

"Okay okay calm down little one" she giggles sitting down on her knees in front of you. She takes the brush away from you and puts it aside before leaning in to kiss you. You hum into the kiss and cup her cheek without realizing your hands were full of paint. When she pulls away you bite your lip to hold in a laugh as you see the paint on her face.

"What?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nothing" you respond trying hard to not break into laughter.

"if I have paint on my face...I will kill you" she warns and you can't hold your laugh in anymore.

"Maybe we could both use a shower" you giggle and she rolls her eyes before pulling you up from the floor "come on"

You feel her squeeze your ass making you jump "Em!" She just smirks at you before turning on the shower to let the water heat up. "Clothes off" she orders.

"Yes ma'am" you giggle and step into the shower waiting for her to join you. You feel her kissing your shoulder from behind and you turn around and pull her in for another kiss. She backs you up against the wall and goes to your neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to your chest.

"Em.." you gasp as she flicks her tongue over your nipple.

"You like that baby?" She asks already knowing the answer. You nod and she continues to play with your nipples, swirling her tongue over them and gentle rolling them between her fingers.

"I thought we were going to shower" you giggle as she started to kiss down your body "we are showering" she grins. You roll your eyes and feel water hit you "Em!"

"See? We're showering" she says with a smirk as she kisses the inside of your thigh making a moan accidentally slip from your mouth.

"Aw you're enjoying this aren't you? My good girl, always so good for me" She says in a sweet condescending tone before licking a bold stripe up your center, completely catching you by surprise. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as she continues her actions and your hands travel down to her hair.