•~10~•

The rays of the sun hits my face, I woke up and saw Jisung still sleeping beside me

The rays of the sun hits my face, I woke up and saw Jisung still sleeping beside me. I felt bad for him because he didn't go home ever since I got here. I should make it up to him.

I slowly shook him to wake him up.

"Jisung-ah, wake up... we'll go home now" I said softly

"Oh yeah, right let me call the doctor first" he said and I just hummed

Jisung went outside and I just waited in the room. Then after a few minutes, the doctor and Jisung came in.

"So you will be discharged today Ms. Park" he said and smiled warmly

"Mm, Thank you so much doctor" I said

"No worries, don't starve yourself again, arasseo?" He said

"Hm, I won't" I smiled

"Ok you can now go" he said and left the room

"So..... let's go now?" Jisung asked

"Sure" I said and packed my things

Time skip~

We arrived at our house, I immediately went to my room to find my phone, and luckily it was just on the nightstand.

I turned my phone on and saw a lot of messages....and they're all from.......an unknown number?

I read the messages that the unknown number sent.

                          ᵐᵒⁿ01:30𝐏𝐌
'Leave Soobin alone or you'll be next...'

                           ᵗᵘᵉ12:45𝗣𝗠
'Y/n-ssi, I warned you already'

                           ʷᵉᵈ10:37𝗣𝗠
'I'm giving you a week to think.....Leave
Soobin or Die?'

                            ᵗʰᵘ02:32𝗣𝗠
'Y/n-ah, I see you're with Soobin again ......Oh sweetie, time is ticking'

I frowned my eyebrows....what does she mean, Leave Soobin or I'll be next? Next to what?.....I just shrugged it and charged my phone since it's almost dead.

Time skip~

I changed my clothes and went downstairs. I opened the refrigerator and saw a box of pizza, I picked it up and placed it in the oven. I scrolled through social media but didn't find any interesting posts, so I turned off my phone and the oven beeped. I took the pizza and went to the living room.

My phone buzzed and saw a message.

'Oh, I see you still didn't attend to school darling....well at least I had a time to flirt with my Soobin'

As I read the message, I cringed at the words 'My Soobin'..... like, the F? He doesn't even know her.

I turned my phone off and watch some movies in netflix.