•~30~•

Jisung's pov

Yumi woke me up and handed me my breakfast. She told me that she'll go home after breakfast since her father called her awhile ago. Soojin was taking a bath and Y/n is still lying on the hospital bed unconscious.

My phone rang and the caller ID showed Yeonjun's name.

"Hel-"

"HYUNG! WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N?! IS SHE OKAY?!" he shouted at the other line. "Geez Yeonjun, she's fine. She took 5 sleeping pills yesterday and luckily we immediately took her to the hospital." I said and threw my garbage into the bin.

"Oh, is she awake right now?" He asked "No, she's still unconscious Yeon" I said

"Uhm, okay hyung. I better go now, I'll just visit you guys later after my class" He said and I hummed and hung up.

"Ji I'll go now, call me if something happens okay?" Yumi said and kissed me on the cheek and she went out of the room.

The room was quiet, but not that quiet since we can hear the machine beeping and the faint sound of the shower on.

I got bored so I played some games on my phone. Soojin went out of the bathroom while combing her hair.

"Oppa, my father just called me and he said that he needs me to check something in his office. I'll be back later after lunch" Soojin said and I nodded. She went out of the room and now we're alone.

I looked at Y/n and held her hand. "Please be strong Y/n-ah. I don't know what I'd do without you" I said and caressed her hand. I sighed and went to the couch to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A month later~

It's been a month yet Y/n was still asleep. Me and the other took turns on visiting her. But most of the time I was there beside her. I didn't attend class the whole month just to take care of her.

I'm here with Soojin, Yumi and Yerin. The boys are in school and they said they'll visit later.

"Hey Ji, do you want something to eat?" Yumi asked and I shook my head. "No thanks Mimi, I'm not hungry." I said and Yumi nodded

"I'll just go to the convenience store for a bit. I'll be right back" She said and I nodded.

Yerin was on the couch playing with her phone while Soojin was laying on Yerin's lap and slept.

I slumped on my chair and looked at Y/n. After a few minutes, I heard her groan.

"Y/n?" I called and she slowly opened her eyes "Oh my gosh you're awake!" I shouted and Yerin and Soojin immediately looked at us.

"Y/N-AAAAHHH!" Soojin ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Yah! I can't breath!" She said and Soojin immediately pulled away

"YAH! WHY DID YOU TAKE SLEEPING PILLS HUH? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" she shouted "Shut up Soo. I just need that to take a rest, I couldn't sleep so I bought those" She said and slowly sat up.

"Wait, I'll call the doctor okay?" I said and went outside and headed to the doctor's office. I knocked three times and i heard a faint "come in". I turned the door knob and saw the doctor inside.

"Uhm, are you the doctor incharge for Park Y/n?" I asked him and he checked his checkboard thingy (a/n: I forgot what that shit is called).

"Oh Yes, I'm her new doctor. Her previous doctor was my grandfather and he just resigned last month and told me to take over.

My name is Kun, and I assume you familiarized my face?" He said and I looked closely.

"Wait... You're a member of WayV right?" I asked and he nodded.