•~25~•

The next day~

I woke up early today because we'll be going to Paris! It's my dream destination and now I'll be going there! I'm so excited so I ran to the bathroom and started taking a bath. After that, I went to my closet and took a white crop top and a black stripped jeans, I wore it and then took my luggage. I put some clothes good for a week. After packing, I made sure to check if I had all the things I'll bring, then I went downstairs seeing Jisung preparing our breakfast. I sat on the chair and Jisung handed my breakfast, I started eating, and Jisung sat across me.

"Looks like someone's excited?" Jisung smiled and ruffled my hair

"Oh come on Ji, who wouldn't be excited? It's Paris bro! My dream destination!" I said and shoved a spoonful of rice

"Woah, slow down, we still have 2 hours left tho, no need to rush" he said and I already finished my breakfast and then went to the sink to brush my teeth. Then after I brush my teeth, I put on my white nike shoes and put my other shoes in my bag in case of emergency.

After Jisung washed the dishes, we closed all the windows and locked the door. We hopped on the car and head to the airport.

>At The Airport<

Jisung parked the car, and called Sunghoon to bring the car back to our house. We went inside the airport and saw Soojin, Soobin, Yumi, Yerin, Taehyun and Huening Kai. Wait...... where's Beomgyu and Yeonjun?

"Hey guys, where's Beomgyu and Yeonjun Oppa?" I asked them

"Yeonjun hyung said They're stuck in a traffic jam, but I'm sure they're almost here" Taehyun said and I nodded.

After a few minutes Beomgyu and Yeonjun Oppa arrived. We sat by the bench and waited for our plane to arrive.

Then after an hour, the airplane arrived and we check in the counter and board on the plane. Oh my goodness! Paris, I'm Coming!

Oh by the way this is our seating arrangement.

Jisung    Yumi                    Yeonjun   Beomgyu

  Y/n     Soobin                      Taehyun   Soojin

HueningKai  Lucas          

I was kinda sleepy so I rested my head on Soobin's shoulders and he rested his head on mine. And we slept.

And yes, I brought Lucas since we have one extra ticket because Yerin didn't come.

After a few hours of flight, we finally arrived!

( I don't know how many hours will it take to arrive to Paris, so I'm sorry, and I'm kinda lazy to research hehe😪)

I woke Soobin up and fixed myself, I looked at the window and saw that the airplane was still moving. After a few minutes the plane stopped and we exited the plane and we're now inside the airport of Paris! I took my phone and started taking pictures. Yeonjun Oppa contacted 2 cars and we waited at the cafeteria, we ordered cappuccinos, croissants and milkshakes.

After we ate, the cars arrived and drove us to the hotel that Yeonjun Oppa and Beomgyu checked in online. We arrived and it was very big! I took my phone again and started taking pictures with them.

"So, uhm.. 2 persons should share a room since we're not spending a lot of money, I only checked 5 rooms, so the pairs will be, Jisung and Yumi, Soobin and Y/n, Lucas and Soojin--"

"Wait What?! Why will I share with Lucas?" Soojin cutted Yeonjun

"Then who do you want to share with?" He asked