•~14~•

Beomgyu pov.

Today's the day that we'll sneak in Aera's hideout. I packed some things in my bag incase we need it. I took a bath and after, I changed into a black sweatpants, black shirt and black shoes, I also wore a black cap.

I called Yeonjun hyung to pick me up. We are going to Jungwon's house today and we'll gather there. If everyone's already there, we'll go to the police station first and tell them our plan, and after, we'll go secretly to Aera's hideout, I hope this will be successful so that Y/n won't suffer anymore. At first I was disappointed to know that we are cousins, I kinda like her and I was about to confess to her the other day but, she's with Soobin that time. So I was waiting for the right time, but maybe destiny doesn't agree with me.

So we already arrived at Jungwon's house and seems like we were the only ones who are late.

"So, since everyone is already here, let's go to the police station now, and don't worry if they won't believe us. I got Namjoon hyung here, he's gonna help us, he's a soldier and he's in the highest rank in military" Jungwon said

"Then, that's great.... let's go now" Taehyun said

We entered in our cars, Me, Yumi and Soojin are in Yeonjun hyung's car, while Taehyun and Jungwon are in Namjoon hyungs car.

We arrived at the police station and we went inside.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The police asked us

"Uhm, officer...we need to report someone......so do you remember the case of Mark Lee? The one who got shot by an unknown killer 2 years ago?" Namjoon hyung asked the police

"Well, yes....do you have any information about this case?" He asked

"Well sir, we actually have an evidence here, it's a recorder....we have a schoolmate who is threatening our friend, and we decided to put on a small recorder on our friends pocket and recorded everything our schoolmate says" Jungwon said and handed the recorder to the police

'What do you want Aera? Hurry up you're wasting my time'

'Oh Y/n-ah.......have you forgotten our deal?........eh,......ok, If you're not scared of me stabbing you again and again..........what if, I'll kill Soobin instead?'

'Please don't involve him here Aera, just kill ME instead, just don't hurt him'

'Oh well, I couldn't kill you just yet.......I still need to make you suffer'

'You already know that, I killed your Mark Oppa right? Ugh he was just so annoying, he knew that I liked him but he just ignored me. What a shame, well I was supposed to kill the girl, but.....I changed my mind, Why not kill Mark instead?'

'You're insane Aera, why would you kill him?! He didn't do anything!'

'Oh dear, he did a lot of things to me'

'So.........choose wisely Y/n-ssi........stay away from Soobin? Or I'll kill him in front of your eyes?'

'Fine, I'll stay away fron him starting tomorrow'

'Good girl Y/niee, well........ I'll go now'

The recorded conversation ended, the police was convinced so he searched the files of Mark's case and called some members of his team.

"So what are we gonna do now? Do you have her address?" The police officer asked

"Yes, and we're helping you" Yeonjun showed up

"Y-Yeonjun? You're the best mafia leader here in korea right?" The police stuttered

"Yes, I'm helping because the girl that was being threatened is my friend, so yeah.....put on this bulletproof vests and make sure to be careful while doing your job, and also don't worry, I brought my men with me so this will be easy" he said and gave us vests we put it on and we got ready and hopped inside the car.