•~11~•

Warning ⚠️: This chapter mentions bullying and arm conflicts, if you don't want to read it you can skip that part

~~~~~~

We walked back to the classroom, and we sat on our chairs. I felt like someone was staring at me. But I shrugged it.

"Hey, I'll just go to the restroom, tell the professor if he comes ok?" I said to Soobin and he nodded.

I went to the restroom and after I was done using the toilet, I washed my hands on the sink and retouched my make up.

"Well, well, well......Look what we have here!" Aera suddenly spoke and grinned with her minions

"What do you want Aera?" I asked with an annoyed tone

"Oh, well...I already told you what I want right? But you still hang out with him" she said and pouted

"So? Can't I be with my friend?" I asked and raised my left eyebrow

"Tch.....Oh Y/n, c'mon!..........." She chuckled

She went near me and said.

"Leave Soobin or else you'll regret it" she threatened

"Do you think I'll follow you? Are you my mother?" I scoffed and was about to get out

"Girls! Get her!" She shouted and her minions grabbed me harshly and slammed me on the wall. I still didn't show any emotions but inside I was already crying.

"Oh! Acting tough ey?" She smirked and punched my stomach hardly making me to shout in pain.

"The rest of the work is all yours girls" she smirked and her minions started kicking and punching me, they grabbed my hair and then, Aera took a pocket knife from her pocket and stabbed my leg.

I shouted so loud and cried......somebody........help me.

They laughed like crazy people and left the restroom. I cried there and shouted for help, I heard a familiar voice, calling my name but my eyes were blurry because of my tears so I didn't know who that boy is but after he called my name........ everything went black.

Soobin Pov.

Y/n went to the restroom 30 mins. ago, but why isn't she coming back yet? Well awhile ago, when Y/n went to the restroom, Aera and her minions followed her, but I thought that they're just going somewhere. But it's been 30 minutes and Y/n still didn't came back, as well as Aera and her minions. I started to worry, so I went outside to find Y/n, and on my way I saw Aera laughing like crazy.
"Aera! Have you seen Y/n anywhere?" I asked her

"Oh! Soobinieee! Well, I didn't see her anywhere, we were buying some snacks in the cafeteria because I didn't had breakfast" she said and smiled but I knew it's fake.

"O-oh, okay thanks" I said and ran to the restroom

"HELP!!!!" someone shouted from the girl's restroom, and It wasn't just someone...it was Y/n!