•~18~•

Me and Soojin were standing in front of our lockers, we were discussing for the upcoming singing contest. Soojin has been encouraging me to join, but I'm still thinking.

As we were heading to our classroom, a girl bumped into me, I dropped my books and the girl apologized and helped me pick up my books. When the girl looked at me, my eyes widened.

"Y-yerin?" I stuttered

"Unnie?" Her eyes also widened and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Oh my goodness, where have you been all these years?! Me, Jisung, Eomma and Appa were so worried about you! Where did you go?!" I cried

"I'm sorry unnie, I shouldn't have left after I found out that your Dad wasn't dead, Mommy told me that she has no husband so I thought that Dad had a chance to be with her. I got upset and didn't think straight...... I'm really sorry unnie" she said and hugged me back while crying.

(A/n:.....So the thing is...Yerin's biological mother died due to car accident 15 years ago, and Yerin was still 3 years old so she didn't remember what happened. Then one day, Yerin's father met Y/n's mom, at that time, Y/n's parents weren't in a good situation, they had a lot of debts, they had to deal with their bankrupted company, so they decided to take a break, they split up and Y/n's dad went overseas. Y/n was still 5 years old at that time while Jisung was 6. Their parents wasn't still married at that time because Y/n's mom was too young to get married and her dad was too busy with his company. Their mom introduced Yerin and her dad to Y/n and Jisung, the three kids got along and Y/n and Jisung treated Yerin as their sister since she doesn't have a sibling. Then 4 years after, Yerin's dad was supposed to propose to Y/n's mother.....and yeah, they kinda went in a relationship. But, lucky wasn't on Yerin's dad's side. Y/n's dad came back with a wealthy look, he said that he was here to ask Y/n's mom for her hand, and asked if she could be with him for the rest of his life. And of course Y/n's mom said yes. And Yerin already knew about what was happening, she got upset because she thought she'll have another mother who can take care of her, but no. She was wrong, without thinking, she left their house and no one knew where she went, and her father started to drink, smoke and consume drugs, he didn't think of what might happen to his daughter if he dies. And yeah, he didn't know that Yerin was lost. When Y/n's mom heard about Yerin, she immediately called the police and asked for help, but nobody found her. Then, Yerin's father died 3 years after, Y/n was already 12, Jisung was 13 and Yerin was probably 10 at that time. The police was still searching for her but still didn't found her. They got anxious and then Y/n's father couldn't help it, he forced his family to forget about what happened. They tried, but Yerin never left in their hearts and memories.)

(Also Yerin calls Y/n's mother 'Mommy')

"Shhh, it's ok now, unnie's here, don't cry okay?" I comforted her and hugged her back

"Uh, what's going on?" Soojin asked cluelessly

"Oh right, Soojin-ah this is my sister, Yerin....actually, I treat her as my sister because his dad and our mom kinda had a....you know? Relationship, but they didn't end up together but instead our mom ended up with our dad." I explained to Soojin

"Oh, okay....well why did you say you left without thinking?" She asked Yerin

"Uh, It's because I thought that I'll know what a motherly love feels like already, I never knew how it feels like because my mom died when I was 3, so...yeah" she said and smiled sadly

"Well, have you met Jisung already Rin?" I asked and and she shooked her head

"Where's your class? We'll take you there" I said and she told me that her first class is english, so we walked her to the junior's building. Once Yerin sat on her chair, and Y/n and Soojin left, a bunch of classmates started to ask her why she was with Y/n. She got irritated, so she slammed her hands on the table and shouted....