•~27~•

Today's thursday, that means we'll go bike and boat riding today! I'm so excited so I woke up early and packed my things, we'll go back to the hotel first then go find the bike rental place.

Soobin is still asleep since it's still 5:36 am, then I got bored so I scrolled through social media. As I open my instagram, the notifications were exploding, it kinda irritates me, after I check all of the notifications.

I tapped the wattpad app and read a fanfiction.

After 2 hours of reading, my eyes hurt so I turned my phone off and noticed that Soobin is now awake.

"Goodmorning baby" I greeted and went to his bed
"Goodmorning too babe"  (A/N:cringe intensifies🤢)

"Go and take a bath now, we still need to go to the hotel before we go bike riding"

"We're bike riding today?!"
"Yep, also boat riding, so go to the bathroom now, after that we'll eat breakfast" I said and he obeyed, I chuckled at his behavior.

I texted Yeonjun Oppa if he's ready and luckily he said yes. So now I waited for Soobin to finish taking a bath and head back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~

We're now here in the hotel, we went to our rooms,and if you're wondering did Vanna come with us? Yes, she stayed with us at the hotel last night, of course she paid for her own room.

We were changing our clothes into comfortable ones, since we're going boat riding today there's a chance we'll get wet y'know? So now I grabbed my camera, phone, wallet, earphones and extra shirt.

I put it all in my backpack and we went to the lobby. Everyone's already in the lobby so we'll just wait for the cab.

"Oh right Vanna unnie, did you tell your parents about this? Maybe they'll find you" I asked

"Uh, my parents are in korea right now and I'm staying here in Paris, I've been staying here alone since I graduated high school" she said
"Oh, okay"

We arrived at the bike rental place. I rented a single bike since I don't want to share one with Soobin.

Yeonjun Oppa and Vanna Unnie rented a double bike, as well as Soojin and Huening Kai. The rest rented a single bike.

We rounded the place and had a race, I was the fastest one to arrive at the finish line so they had to treat me ice cream anytime I want.

Time skip~

We're now at a restaurant, we ordered food for lunch and now we were bored so we decided to play never have I ever.

This game is kinda fun tho, the punishment will be..... He/She will ask a stranger to ride with him/her on the boat later. Everyone agreed so we started the game.

"Never have I ever....Peed on my pants when I was a kid" I said and everyone put a finger down

"Never have I ever.... Fell asleep in public places" this time Me, Beomgyu, Lucas and
Yeonjun putted a finger down

"Never have I ever.... Fell inlove at first sight" Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Soobin, Huening Kai, Lucas, Vanna and Soojin puts a finger down

"Never have I ever.... Sang a kpop song everytime I shower" Everyone except Soobin puts a finget down

"You never sing in shower Soobin?" Yeonjun asked
"Nah, I only take 5mins. in shower" he answered
"You're lame" I said

"Never have I ever.... Stalked someone on Instagram" Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Lucas puts a finger down

"Never have I ever.... Flirted with anyone" Yeonjun, Lucas, Jisung,Vanna and Soobin puts a finger down