•~29~•

I woke up today with a bad feeling, I don't know what's with me today, but I just shrugged it. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Then after I cleaned and dressed myself, I went downstairs, I noticed that Jisung wasn't in the house so I texted him.

                                   Jisungie💨

                                                >Hey Ji, where are you?

Oh you're already awake, I'm
here at Yumi's house, have you
eaten your breakfast?<

                                                     >I didn't eat yet, what
                                                 are you doing there Ji?

Oh I just wanna visit Yumi
you know that I miss her
everytime<

                                             >Sheesh, whatever, I'll eat
                                                now, and I'll be going to
                                                      Soobin's house later

Ok take care Pandie💕<

I turned my phone off and took a ramen from the cabinet, I'm too lazy to cook right now, gladly there's a bunch of ramen in this cabinet. After I cooked the ramen, I ate it and watched We Bare Bears, it's my favorite cartoon and my favorite character is Panda (well obviously). I watched around 10 episodes and I threw my trash into the bin and turned the TV off. I took my phone, wallet and keys and went to Soobin's house.

~

As I was walking in the streets, I saw Soobin standing outside his house, he was staring at nothing, I tiptoed on my way and hid behind him, he really didn't move a muscle, I covered his eyes and he panicked.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! ARE YOU GONNA KID-"
"Goodness Soobin, It's just me"
"O-oh Y/n-ah, why did you scare me like that?" He whined and slapped my arms playfully
"Sorry, you were staring for a long time already, what are you thinking about Bin-ah?"
"A-ah it's nothing, let's go inside yeah?"

We went inside and I noticed that his house is very neat and arranged, and it was so quiet. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. He went to his bedroom to get something and he came back with a gift box. He sat beside me and sighed.

"Y/n, can we go somewhere later?"
"Where? Why tho?"
"I- I'll tell you everything, and after this....please stay strong for me ok?"
"Wait, Soobin-ah what are you talking about?"
"I'll tell you later ok? How about we go later when the sun sets hm?"
"Ok" He pecked my lips and gave me the box, he told me to open it later when I arrive at home later after we go to the place Soobin wants to take me.

~

We're walking down the streets, silence wrapped around us. And Oh yeah, I left the box in my house before going somewhere, I'll just open it later.

Soobin wasn't talking since we left. I'm getting worried about him. We arrived at the han river, there's nobody around here anymore, he sat on the ground and I sat beside him. I could see his eyes getting watery.

"Binniee, why are you crying?"
"I-I-I'm s-sorry Y-Y/n-ah, I'm r-really sorry"
"Hey, what's wrong why are you apologizing?"

He didn't answer me but instead he hugged me so tight like there's no tomorrow. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him, he was a crying mess.

"Soobin-ah tell me everything" I said and held his hands. "Y/n........... I'm an angel...... yeah you can laugh at me or think that I'm crazy, but I'm really telling the truth Y/n-ah, my mission is already done a-and I need to g-go back to heaven when the clock strikes 12-"