Chapter 1: Daring the school's devil

Warning; This is my very first story so it isn't well written and you might not get to like the storyline but you can give it a shoot and if it isn't your taste then it's okay to not read it. You can check out my other works then.

Diamond's pov
As I walked into the school, All the girls were looking their best for the concept.

"Wow, finally my crush will be coming back Suzy!" Kiara screamed jumping happily before her friends.

"And don't get so excited about it cause you don't even stand a chance with him" pretty opposed, rolling her eyes balls.

"And who's that stand a chance with him? You?" Kiara retorted backing it up with laughter.

Suzy was just busy staring at her phone ignoring the two girls argue.

I moved away from their midst, they hadn't even noticed me since they were so engrossed in Parker.
they are the queen bee of the school while me pose as their big time prey.

"Hey rose I'm sure Parker is gonna notice me the moment he sees this, what do you think?" A girl wearing Parker's tee shirt asked showing it to her friends.

"I even have his photo on my pendant! Too.." the girl squeaks happily.

"Arrhhhhhh girls look at this he's been live at the airport now" one of them screamed into the phone in her hand and the rest drifted over to the phone.

God! I was getting bored out of the trending topic about Parker everywhere I go. Yeah, I know Parker is every girl's dream but they should at least save those talking for the concert.

Oh my bad. I'm diamond by name and from an average family.

I have a kid sister named Abby and even though my parents nor anyone likes me, I still manage to make every day an adventure.

Today my celebrity crush will finally be coming back to Korea and he's hosting a concert in our school, his former school before he left Korea.

Audrey's pov,

"Please Audrey, don't Kill me I don't want to die, I promise I won't go against you ever again!!" I jerk James up one final time and send him to the ground with another pouch.

"So you know how to plead?? What makes you think you can play dirty with one of my girls huh!!"

"Please I'm begging you, I don't mind I can serve you for the rest of my life just spare my life.," he cried like a moppet, and I started laughing hysterically with my guys behind making sure no one was close to the door.

"If I were you, I'll be saying my last prayers, instead of wasting your time..." I brought my pistol and shot him trice.

It was a silent pistol so no one could hear from our school's trap house

After wasting our bullets, I ordered my guys to have the trash disposed of the trash before exiting my trap house.

I walked into some midst of girls and my appearance sent shivers down their spine, I felt their fear.

I ignored but then I bumped into one of the girls.

She Manages to hold herself from falling.

as she lifted her head to face me, her enticing, constellation-blue eyes pops out in outermost fear, gazing at me.

I know I haven't seen this face before around, maybe she is one of those scaredy cats who tries to avoid me at cost.

A smirk plastered on my face as I enjoyed watching her pretty innocent face confusing in fear and shock.