Chapter 6: (celebrity madness)

🌻🌻HER KNIGHT IN SHINY AMOR 🌻🌻

Written by me.

✍️chapter 6 ✍️

"Parker."

"Parker"

Parker's Name came echoing everywhere.

"Parker??" suzzy mumbled to herself and look at the other two girls in shock.

Their mood was no different from mine, I was as well dumbfounded.

"Parker!!!!!!" daisy screamed out her lungs.

"awwn!!! He is back!! C'mon let's leave now,, we need to see what's happening.." Suzy screamed as she took the others hands running out of the way like crazy.

One of them even fell down but she sprang up and continue racing out..

Taking a deep sigh of relief, I scurried out immediately.

I won't miss this show out there.

When I've gotten outside, everywhere was jam-packed.

I managed to smuggle through the tons of crazy girls and I stop at the spot where I could get a better view of him-

"Parker??" I gasp as my heart exploded.

He was having  difficulty walking trough the girls.

girls crowded him but none of them was touching him or talking to him.

But why is he here?

I thought he must have already left.
.

While I was still engross in my thoughts about Parker, Suzy suddenly ran out from the crowd standing right before Parker.

He killed a step and almost immediately the loud ovation died down, everyone was calm.

"Hi." Suzy waved at him confidently.

His face was stone cold even more haughty than before.

"Hello Parker"

"Wait.. is this for real?" Preshy bounced out of the crowd followed by daisy.

Now the three witches were complete. They started fangirling over Parker and throwing questions at him non-stop.

"You didn't leave anymore??" Like seriously my heart broke into pieces when you drop the bomb that you'll leaving but with what I'm seeing now?? Revise is the case.." Suzy giggles

They was talking and talking but funny enough Parker didn't say a word to them.

"And by the way A little intro will do, I'm Suzy." She said and extended her hands to him.

"Preshy." preshy also extend her hand

"Daisy" She also Extend her hand.

Now the cheerleaders were studpidly hanging their hands on the air expecting an handshake? For real? when Parker haven't even say a word to them.

His hands was just right in his pocket.

When he was tired of their show, He finally shook his head and walked past them.

Everyone started mouthing an "oh" ahh" omg" gosh" some  were even laughing at them and giggling including me.

I couldn't hold back my laughter.

The looks on the girls faces were priceless.

Audrey's POV

I stood by my car having some nice time with my friends and yuri one of my girl.
when The presents of Parker ruined my mood.
.
As soon as he got down from his car, there were loud ovation from girls even yuri was fan girling over him.