Chapter 13: what Audrey wants, Audrey gets.

🌻🌻HER KNIGHT IN SHINY AMOR 🌻🌻

Written by me.

✍️Chapter 13 ✍️
(What Audrey wants, Audrey gets)

Parker's POV

I have been in my room after attending to different meetings at the corporation at dad's orders.

I just locked myself in the room drinking from one bottle after another.

I exactly don't know how I had manage to consume three bottles and I was kind of getting tipsy but I'm not giving this up any sooner.

Maybe it's just what I need. Yeah what I need to clear my mind.

Reflecting back on the hell I went through from the hands of Audrey, makes my blood boil and traumatized at the same time.

At least few bottles of drinks won't harm me.

I never thought I would ever come across those bastards in my life again well If they think I'm back for revenge, so be it cause this time around I won't back down to their defeat.

If only Audrey knew I was the one who almost sent him to his early grave.

But wait a minute, that girl!

How did she get into the hands of Audrey??

I
Well I don't care!!

Maybe she'll be my number one weapon against them.

My head was just puzzled  and I continue drinking unable to get a sleep.

Diamond Pov

Audrey???

"Hello brave goddess??"! He smirk with his hands shoveled in his pocket.

"Audrey was it you who ordered pizza with a forged name??" I squeaked in between ire  and terror.

"well does it matter?? What matters now is the fact that you here!"

"You are such annoying jerk, you deceived me,"
"Stop being overly dramatic, aren't you the pizza agent? So what we did was a clean deal." He said and I felt tears welling up in my eyes outta fear and anger.

"the person I'm here to deliver pizza to, does not exist so I'm leaving!" I yelled  at him turning to leave.

"Not so fast! Dummy!" He growled.

"Remember you still owe me an explanation to what really brought you down my trap house, the other day." He said, ambling towards me.

"I don't owe you any explanation." I turned to face him and he burst out laughing.

"I'm not your friend okay so don't you dare laugh with me!" I yelled and tried walking out
but I felt his strong gripped at my arms, a tight one at that making my bones shift.

"You don't walk out on Audrey like that, not until I've gotten what I want" He yelled , looking scary as
"And what is it that you want?? I asked helplessly.

"Wasn't it  already enough that you could have a heart to kill me? You and your friends even attempted to rape me and now you dupe me into getting into your custody. for what??" I yelled with pop outs!

"What Audrey wants Audrey gets! You escaped from me before but not now, let's finish it up here and now and I promise to let you go." He said almost in a whisper  as he was forcing me to his bed.

"I'm not gonna allow you step all over me, I don't care what you are! you bastard, you think I'm one of your cheap sluts,  well I'm not." I gave him a piece of my mind and kick him hard on his d**k. he screeched  in pains and his hands divorced me immediately.

I raced to the door while he was unable to move.
"Arghhhhhh!!" He winced in pains!!

                      Audrey's POV

this  brat isn't getting away with this. this is strike two for her now.

I was feeling severe pains on my testicles.
"Aishhh!! Ah..ah.." I continued groaning  as I crawled to the alarm stand.
Beside it was my phone.
I jerk the phone up and sat on the ground.
I dialed Mr Butler lee's line, the CEO of the hotel.

hello Audrey." He picked up without hesitation.

the delivery girl I was expecting, she's out now probably headed for the exit make sure she get stuck at the foyer where she won't be able to come out." I rushed my words.

"But we can't do that to anyone here? We render non of such services."

"You'll definitely do it, you don't want to be widower neither will you want to be fatherless I've nothing to lose mr butterlee but you." I smirk. And that sent his voice trembling.

"Wh..what. Wait it hasn't gotten to that Audrey, don't touch any member of my family. I'll do as you pls." He squeaks like a baby but I hung the call immediately.
I took a wine from the rack and I started drinking with pleasure.

That girl will definitely meet her end there and come to think of it, she can't come out of it this time around.