Chapter 17: wrongly accused.

🌻🌻HER KNIGHT IN SHINY AMOR 🌻🌻

Written by me.

✍️Chapter 17✍️
(Wrongly accused)
                 Diamond's pov,
I parked my scooter properly.
Gosh as I was walking And there were side talks coming from all corners and eyes yandering at me but I ignored them as I continued heading to my class.

As soon as I got to the entrance , I stepped a waterfall mechanic glued to the ground
And suddenly I became soaked with water.
My body was soaking wet, revealing my boobs and hips.

It's so embarrassing!!

"that's what a cheap slutty insect like you deserveAt least to wash off the blood of Audrey off that cheap body of yours." Someone said and I turn to see That miss beautiful feign  in annoyance popping out of no where.
Yeah I guess she is Erika.
I was looking at her with astonishment while students were already crowding us.

"OMG! Omg Look who will have here, the miserable side kick and that cheap whore." Suzy scoffed referring to both me and the lady as they popped in, in their usual group of three.

Will this day get any worst?
their sight alone makes my hair stands.
Erika ignored them and turned  to face me enraged.

"What makes you think you can flirt with my boyfriend and get away with it?"
"Erika don't be too dramatic. Audrey is open to everyone even cheap sluts like this diamond, now she don't only looks cheap, her body is revealing like that of a whore." Suzy chipped in and that made Erika super angered, She now transferred the fuss to Suzy.

"I never asked for your opinion neither did I ask help from you. I know how to handle things my own way, so stay the fuck away from this." She  twistedSuzy's hand..

"Will you let go off me !" Suzy winced.
They drove all the attention to themselves.

What kind of school is this?
The drama going on was still ruminating in my brain as the crowd was finally able to separate them.

"Thank your gods Erika that people are hold me back else I would have tore you apart!" Suzy yelled,

"Bring it on if you can!" Erika yelled back.

"And by the way who told you I was on your side?
If you are concern about Audrey then I'm On the track for Parker.." suzy yelled and jerked her hands off the people that was holding her.
If I say I understand the drama going on then I'm lying.

"Hey you diamond how much did you drug Parker into getting together with you in a hotel,

you aren't even ashamed of yourself, you are now parading as the town's public dog am I right??
But leave Parker out of your ugly plight he  is  made for damsels like us and not you this crazy, dirty and sluty freak." Suzy and gave me a hard push, that I struggled to gain balance.
Why will they all be painting me cruel?
i understand the fact that Audrey tricked me to himself but nothing happened between us.

"Get your hands off me, you don't know anything, I'm not sure of the rumors spreading about me now,
but if you are thinking that I seduced parker maybe you should ask him that yourself.."
I flung them to the ground and made  to leave in a fast track when a strong grip form Erika flung me back.

"Wait are you looking for a fight?? What's all the fuss all about?? I don't even know what you are talking about?" I half-yelled at Erika who had just slapped me.

"Really you don't know what I'm talking about? Cool then I'll show you.." She clench her teeth as she attacked my face with a slap.

"That's for using my letter into getting to Audrey!!" She yelled.

I tried getting up to reterliate when she tugged off her heels and strike my face with the high heels. She gripped my hair and pulled me up while I was trying to retrieve back my vision.
She started dragging me away while Crowds scurried behind us until we get down to a hall where she flung me to the ground.

She switched on the  projector monitor before me and on the screen was displaying me and Audrey together in a hotel room.

Audrey only deceive me to get me to himself and not the other way round, I never knew he took a picture of him trying to kiss me.
My eyes popped out I shock.
"So you thought you could just hide your ugly plight?? It had been brought to the open bitch! Who do you think you are to mess with my Audrey?" Erika hurled and tears was running down my cheeks already.

"I don't know what's going on your head right now, but that can never be  me, I will never sell my body out to Audrey, Never!" I screamed as I stood up but then Erika attacked my uniforms tryna rip it off.

"It's all over the internet and you still have the guts to lie??common show them what you got.
and let everyone know what a dirty slut you are.."

I was able to withstand her but the entire crowd joined her as they were all striping me off, I couldn't fight it.

There's really no way for me to get out of this, I think I'm trap now.
Goddess of the earth pls swallow me.
"Take your stinky body outta this school, we don't need any bad blood here.." one of the students in crowd yelled after they've all had me unveiled  remaining just my undies.

Erika was first to walk out while some followed her lead.
I felt really hurt down deep.
Anger and hurt started wrestling in my system.