Chapter 18: curse you Audrey!

Parker's pov

I walked past the hallway I saw the big scene, that girl diamond stoop down unveiled naked.
I was so startled and infuriated at the same time in a state of noob.
How could she allow them do that to her?
I didn't know how I had walked up to her, I strip off my outta jacket - white and I clashed it on her from behind making her flinch including everyone around.

"OMG this is unbelievable, you this skank how did you do it?"
"I think she have Parker bewitched, how could she have gotten to have Parker's jacket when we only keep begging for him to spare us a glance." The entire Girls were all fuming while dole gasped.

Then the diamond girl slowly stood up and turned to face me, her eyes almost barged out.
"Parker!"
"Don't thank me, did you allow these folks to strip you off just so you could look teasing nice?" I turned to face another direction making sure my eyes don't come in contact with her body.

"Parker it's not what you think right now." She sobbed innocently as she face palmed herself.
"Hey Parker don't allow her sluty breed Deceive you.
you should allow us teach her some lessons" a girl blurted out in the crowd making me chuckle in anger and I walked up to the girl.
Her eyes beams in shock as I took her chin and brought it upward.
I started titling my head forward down to her lips and she closed her eyes immediately while other girls were bitting their lips..

"If there is anyone sluty, here that should be you.
you are so disperate to allow me kiss you in front of this whole crowd, is there anything as cheaper than. That??"
I whispered into her face before pulling away from her.

"Yuvk!!!" the girl soured her face to her heart break.
There arose murmurs among the small crowd.
I turned to diamond and she quickly bowed her head, without saying a word to her, I walked out of the scene.

I hate annoying stuffs, that's why when I see one I correct it but I don't know why diamond keep falling the victim.

Diamond's pov.
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I screamed out my hurt and anguish, in tears as I picked up a rod from the ground while all the girls have already left the hall trailing after Parker.
I started using the rod to hit the screen aggressively.
"Curse you Audrey, I hate youuuu!!" I kept on crying in anger.

Audrey's pov,
"Are you sure that girl is gonna come to you by herself? just don't keep your hopes up." Ricks Asked while we all sat down at the cafe. Franco and the others were just operating their phones not saying a word.

"With those fake photos of Her nudes spiraling around I know that girl is gonna show up herself. Saying 100 percent is an understatement.
look here bruh that bitch is gonna show up and fall down to my kneels sulking like a Mopet." I smirked.
"What if she didn't showed up?" Ricks exhaled.

"Then either of it is at my favour, my intention is to invoke fear in that bastard, she looks tough and not scared of me at all, which is getting off my nuts . so if She don't show up that only means the scaredy cat is afraid of what Audrey might do to her if she dare show her face." I said that made us laughed.
Just then Erika appeared at the cafe, walking towards our direction.
"So this is It right?" She slammed her palm on the table angrily when she got to me.

"You rejected my proposal because of that girl??" Audrey I thought you were reasonable I never knew that taking hard drugs has removed your brains placing it on your d**k."

I know Erika can be hot tempered, but too bad she is forgetting the person before her right now.
"Erika you don't use that tone me?" I flared up not looking at her.
"303354 is the password." She handed me her phone and I took.
I swiped it open to see the picture of that girl which made me chuckle.

"If you had replaced me with someone suffiticatd at least I'll have every reason to accept that. but how can you replace me with that lowlife frustrated cheap whore, is that how worthless I'm to you.." she grip me by the collars making me chuckle.
This is what happens when you over screw them up, they sure forget who you really are.

"Erika, don't get the wrong message of him,
Do you really think Audrey will go for lowlife cheep sluts, that's his secret weapon to teach that girl a lesson for turning him down that's if she would even come out alife from that foyer and lucky her she survived." Ricks chipped in.
Yeah we all planned the explosion at the hotel but mysteriously she survived.

"So do you really came here to ridicule me, or You intentionally went against my Orders?" I Asked the moment she let go of my collars.
"Audrey??"
"This face, I can remember rapping it off my list of girls, what is the gorilla still doing here?
"I'm giving you three minutes to get out of here if you don't want to see your blood stain in my hands." I broke a bottle and pointed it to her neck.
She flinched in fear and she turned to leave when she bumped into someone.
as I look closely, it was that other crazy bitch.
She was wearing a white jacket exposing her laps.
Is she this sexy?
They stood staring at each other with angry faces while I lust over her sexy body.

She ignored Erika and walked briskly to confront me.

"What do you really want from me?? Aren't you satisfied yet? You have tried killing me twice and even raping me twice.."

"What else do you want?? Isn't it time for you to quit what exactly did I do to deserve all this? just because I slapped you the other day? Haven't gotten your revenge already??" She was yelling and tapping my chest back, driving eyes to ourself.

"If you'll just kill me, that would have been batter than placing a big ugly stain on my reputation.
because of what you did,, everyone thinks that a chaste girl like me who is yet to have her first kiss is now a slut you this horrible jerk.." She cried out loud and tried raising her hands up to slap me but It caught her halfway.

Diamond's pov
His face turned red as he caught my wrist with his tight grip.

"Don't make me lose my temper!!" He growled as he was breaking my arms twisting it.
At a point I couldn't feel my arms anymore, I felt my bones cracking.
He jerked it down with anger.
"Well Audrey or whatever you call yourself, let this be the last time you'll ever place a scandal on me again because I'm not really scared of you!!" I said weakly and barged into the crowd angrily pushing them outta my way.
TBC...