Chapter 7 (danger task)

If there's any day I call boring, that should be this moment. Mr Fred has been drawing some mysterious figures on the board and call it maths. He even gave a topic for it; calculus.
I have almost decided to walk out of the class already when he ended the his teaching.

During break period, I and my friends went out secret spot, it's an old abandon class room. We call it our trap house, everyone in the school already knows it's our spot so they don't dare comes there, well except being invited.

I was sitting on the widow when Yuri barged In without notifying.

"And what the hell are you doing in our trap house??" I charged at her but she only smiled and walked up to me.

"I just came to clear my conscience,, It was so foolish of me to say all that.
even if you aren't good at anything at the world at least you know how to satisfy my urges"
She bit her lips as she winked and then attacked my lips with kisses,she Sat on my lips, as she started kissing and bitting my lips.

My Instinct was telling me to yank her down but for sure, you can't resist yuri,, she knows exactly where to touch to arouse my d**k.

So I gave in, mouching on her lips,, like I wanna suck out all the moistures.

Diamond's POV

Class went normal except for the discussion of Parker.
I couldn't even comprehend why Parker is here in our school.
After having the last class, we went on break and I headed for the cafe.

"Yeah erika, we heard everything that happen." I stopped when my ears caught some people talking.

"And as a matter of fact, it's now the trending news spiraling all around,, you know how news spread. am I right??"" I turned to see those three witches making fuss with a girl.

"So what?? Are you happy that Audrey turned down my proposal??" The lady interrogated

"Well I really pity you because no matter what you do even if you hang yourself.you have never ever Being  recognize by Audrey,, at least I'm better than you""

"Who cares about that player?
We are not as cheap as you who sells your body out for money FYI Audrey is off our list,, haven't you heard??
Parker  is back in town and he is now our new catch
at least he is more decent than that Audrey who will never fall in love with you,, my condolences for the heart break,," Suzy said mockingly and they burst into laughter.

After the trouble shooters left, I walked off but accidentally bumped into the girl.

"Ahh I'm sorry"" I apologized quickly and she scoffed.

"Keep your sorry!" She rolled her eye balls and wanted to leave but then stopped.

She asked who I was and when I told her that I'm diamond a middle grader. she brought out a paper.

""Here!!"

"What!!!" I asked confused.

"You'll have to deliver that to my boyfriend" She pouts.

"Who??"

"Audrey and he should be at his trap house now.
some where at the conservatory, the third door with the red card at the top." She drop the bomb and I felt my spirit left me.

"Huh?...What?" How?? Wait... wh.. I..I.. I'm sorry I can't do that.." I stuttered battling my lashes.

she smirked then she took my palm and stamp the envelope on my palm.

"You are doing it whether you like it or not" she growled making me a bit scared that I didn't know when I took the paper. "And you don't even want to get on my nerve, don't test me little girl." She smirked and walked off.

I stood staring into space like a statue watching her exited.

I blinked repeatedly as soon she was off sight, now my brain is slowly registering the task right in my palms.

If this is my fate of dying in Audrey's hands then I better get rid of it.

I can just tear off this piece of paper. Besides who the hell is she to order me around?

I held on to tip of the paper about ripping it off when her warning  niggled at me "don't test me."

Time slipped.

I was getting tired walking about the school in search of the damn trap house.

I know I have spent years in this school's but you won't blame me that I still don't know my way around cause my only business here is my class.

I don't know the conservatory whatsoever and trap house?
Like hell I don't even know if Audrey have a trap house what so ever.

God why do I keep falling into trouble?

I kept walking to anywhere my instinct led me until I Almost bumped into someone, but thank goodness I held myself it was a figure of a guy back facing me.

Finally maybe this my way of getting to the conservatory so I decided to speak to him.

"Excuse me.." I called out his attention and yes he startled a little but didn't bother to turn to face me.

"do you by chance know the way to the conservatory?" I went ahead to ask at least I know he was hearing me.

"I guess you are some senior grader so you should know about it, I'm obviously lost."

After keeping me quiet for a while, he decided to turn.

my jaw dropped open and my eyes widenned.