Chapter 8 (masked guy)

Before me stood a masked guy, a dark hoodie hovering over his head, the only part of his body that were vision was his forest green eyes.

He was damn scary.

I spun and it dawn on me that I was at an isolated spot.

gosh I've heard about teen-wolves who parades in school premieres.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed  out my lungs.

The dude got astonished but what do I care?

I continue screaming while the masked scary creature was trying to calm me down  but I noticed he was trying hard not to touch me.

Suddenly the masked guy gripped me by the shoulder and pinned me to the wall abruptly.

"Mother Nature,
come right now,
your daughter needs you,
just open up and swallow me already,
if I'll die soon,
it shouldn't come in this horrific form,, ahhhhh,
no!!!!"" I was silently praying as my eyes was super closed.

I felt his  breath fanning my face, I know we're way too close that if I moved a bit our lips will surely meet.

I continued screaming out of my mind really for no reason.

"Shut the fuck up and open up."  Came his deep husky voice.

I blinked my eyes open to meet another shock of the year -Parker.

The hoodie was still hovering his head but the mask was no longer there, my eyes rolled down to see the mask in his hands.

"P..Parker??"" I muttered.   Uhh... I- I- I thought that you were some creatures you know..
uh you got me scared,, it was really you?? I never know—I'm sorry for th.. the" I kept stuttering but trailed off compelled  by his moist eyes.

Wait had he been crying??

We stayed that way in awkwardness.

no one speaking but only staring at each other.

he abruptly pulled away from the wall and drifted the other side.

"P.parker hang on,you really didn't leave anymore?? Are you are staying for real??" I asked softly with concern.

"it's none of your business!!"" He growled reluctantly.

he turned to face me putting his mask on.

"And just get this clear too I came to the school not for any folks but for a purpose so if you still value your  life,,
you won't want to pester me around. tell this too to those friends  of yours.." he raps angrily.

"fuck off and don't ever show your  face to me again!!" He roared.

Why is he upset?

"okay i will be going now." I turned to leave but I felt his soft grip at my arms, he turned me to face him.

"I'm not a a geographer in this school,
so before you ask questions you should think first and know the person you are asking
Do get that into your fucking skull!!" poking my head with the tip of his index finger and without saying a word I slide my arms from his grip.

his hands were at his pocket,my head was just down.
He brought out something and stamped it on my chest, I look down at it and it was the school map, I look up but he was already walking off.

Huh!!!

He got to a spot and stop at his track.

"if that will make you stop bugging me, then you can have it.
I hate the fact that you are the first person to get something from me In this school,, but that's absolutely nothing."
I wanted to thank him when he cut me off.

"Get Lost"

Diamond's POV

I stood at the door frozen like an iced fish,
I couldn't move or do anything.
should I knock or should I just open up??

Giving it so many  thought I decided to open the door to behold the greatest shocker of my life.

Audrey was busy banging a girl aggressively.

if not that the girl was moaning with pleasure I would have mistaken it for rape.
After standing there for a while, I turned to leave when I heard someone's voice.

"Froze and don't even think of running, you've been caught!"
my heart halted alacritiously.

"seems like you want someone to screw you up.
why don't you join them, to make it threesome!" Another masculine voice said and pushed me in with great force that I summersaulted on the ground before Audrey.

Immediately, he withdrew from the girl as his gaze hits mine.

No I am dead!

With the looks on Audrey face, he was completely shock and angry at the same time.

He looked behind me and saw the two boys whom had pushed me in then he smirked and pulled away from the girl
Who was speechless .
She sprang up immediately shivering like
a jelly fish.

"You??? How... what the..the... what do you think, you are doing here baby girl?" He asked in shock as He started walking towards me while I was stepping back.
I didn't say anything as my  lips came trembling.

"you know you are one of a kind, you are a mysterious kind of girl but whom Gat Audrey's taste,

I ask for the last time what the fvck were you thinking of when you chose to stalk me?" This time around he was clearly enraged.

"I-i- was hear to deliver a message to you from one miss beautiful!"

I extended the envelope towards him, he stared at it for a while before snatching it off.

He passed his eyes through it and had the paper pierced then he look up to me.

"You see baby girl, since you've chose to become Erika's personal messager maybe it will be best if you get to have a taste of what your lousy boss as been into and don't anyone told you that this trap house of mine is off limits??" He said and drew closer to me, I tried walking back but I landed on the wall making him have full access to get closer.

"you escaped death from us before but this time you are gonna be of use to us,, we just find our selves another dog.."

He whispered into my ears andHis lips came clashing with mine.

Wait Audrey is kissing  me, in midst of his friends who were just hanging at the entrance and his girl who was staring in shock.
"What the hell are you.." I tried pushing him off but he kept weighing me down with kisses.
"You came hunting For me,you wanted this too so there's no need for the drama.
just give in!!"
"Please don't do it Audrey I'm begging you,,, don't take advantage of me pls.." I had to beg when he started tearing off my uniforms and I couldn't struggle with him.

"Audrey stop it,, you can't force yourself on a lady who doesn't want to have sex with you.
and don't you Even  have a single regard for me?? I'm still here remember!!"
"Shut the hell yuri,, if you can't handle it then fuck off!!" He hurled at his girl who showed concern.

He  Flung me to the ground, I tried getting up but I was too weak already got on top on me tryna force himself on my weak body when all of a sudden a fight burst out from the door post!
.