Chapter 12: Delivery

Diamond's POV

"I've also noticed that you've been weary all day. I know you don't like me pestering you but your face looks pale so you need to tell me what's wrong" Abby kept on bringing different topics Ever since we've been working together at the janitor department.

She's so chatty to my liking.

I finished draining out all the water from the thub and leaned against it while Abby did the same.

"Everything is wrong Abby!
Audrey with his plight to ruin me and those three witches who who won't stop making trouble for me. at school" I said with a sigh

"Then you should give them the exact dose of thier medicineI've always known you to be a super Tigress no one dares ride roughshod over my sister.." she blurted out angrily with a crumpled look.

"C'mon I need to keep out of trouble,, you know mum and dad thinks that I'm off no use in this family causing a fuss here there.I know I'm a trouble magnet but I need to fight against it." I said calmly but then I smirked and raised my head up a bit.
"but there is a limit to my silence" I gritted my teeth.

She chuckled and used her shoulder to hit mine.
"Now that's my sister on the track."
"Erm But diamond do you know this feeling of you can't eat? You think straight or do anything??" There she go again striking another conversation and just then

I spotted the weird guy I earlier saw before now trudging around me, with his camera like he was taking a photo of me.

I don't know.

He seems to be focus on me.
I stared off and pretending as if I didn't notice him.
"Hey snap outta it you are too young to have a boyfriend." I scolded abby as if I listened to all she have been saying.

"Who is talking about boyfriend here?? You know Jeffery has been so cold on me not once as he ever speak to me,, I just want us to be friends!! And

You know you are the best when it comes to food taste and all that so what junk do you think will be romantic to offer a guy at the first impression??" She whined and I swat my palm on her head, trying to hit her more but she skipped off and I ran after her.

While we were still running around,
I felt a sharp stroke on my head and I turned around only to see mum while Abby was giggling

"So Diamond while I was thinking youve got yourself engaged in the work I asked you to, you were here playing and exhibiting your laziness" she hurled..
but mum I..."

"Get back to work!" she didn't even wait to here me out before she sent me working snappy.
After working for a long time, I had to go to the poc.

While I was at the poc, the telephone rang and, I picked it up, it was from the pizza vendor.
They demanded my present so I rounded off my cleaning schedule for the day and i rode down with my scooter to the vendor.

On getting there dad gave me some good amount of pizzas for delivery.

Shit!!

He gave me the address and weird enough it was a hotel, dad claimed that the customer was an important person.
As if!

I just took the orders engraving them in a park.
I took off.

following the address lead which took me to the hotel.
I met with receptionist asking about the name dad gave me, and they told me the room number.

I got to the door and thumbed the bell.

it opened before me, and I went in and I saw a figure of a guy standing by the window backfacing me.

I gulped down before speaking.

"Good day mista, your orders are fully been prepared, I'm the pizza agent sent to deliver this to you. This is the best pizzas for connoisseur, it's oven-fired goodness, swears you'll fall in love at first slice." I advertised Audibly with my eyes dancing on the floor.

I heard him chuckle slightly and I raised my head up.
his back was still facing me.
Did I said anything funny?

"Erm! How would you like your pizza to be served? Should I unsealed it already or I drop it while still packed?"
he twirled in a fast track to face me.
my heart sank immediately and my jaw dropped at who I saw.
I never knew how the pizza had fell off my hand.
AUDREY???